Emma Watson joins Tom Hanks in James Ponsoldt’s “The Circle”

First the Rey avatar, now you are saying such things about my Emma? Do you not want to be friends anymore? Because it feels like you don't want to be friends anymore. :oldrazz: :o

But of course, I agree. :atp:

Don't worry, there are still plenty of things for you to be wrong about that I can use to continue our beautiful Fremenyship! :woot: And you need to choose between Daisy and Emma, have both, you cannot! :yd:

Bill Paxton Joins Tom Hanks in ‘The Circle’ (EXCLUSIVE)

- Bill Paxton is in negotiations to join Tom Hanks, Emma Watson and John Boyega in James Ponsoldt’s upcoming feature adaptation of Dave Eggers’ novel “The Circle.” -

Variety.com

a9BOsNs.jpg

2u3NwIS.jpg

G0lZah2.jpg

EDIT: Double post.

Last edited:
A lot of pics of Emma filming. I am loving it. :atp:

Who chooses these thumbnails? lol

I guess they pushed this back to ride the BatB hype?

Emma Watson AND Karen Gillan?

You sure the heterosexual millennial nerds will be able to handle this?

Same for me. Although, I admit, I will see anything with Emma Watson in it, so...

The movie looks interesting but Emma is the one that puts me off it. :funny:

Maybe I'll read the book.

You really don't like her, do you? :oldrazz:
I :ilv: her and even though I don't think she's a great actress (she's good), I think she looks really good in this.

You really don't like her, do you? :oldrazz:
I :ilv: her and even though I don't think she's a great actress (she's good), I think she looks really good in this.

No, but I want to because she was my Hermione lol.

I finished the book last night.

The reactions to the ending (assuming they keep it the same) are going to be interesting.

There's only 16 reviews for this on Rotten Tomatoes so far, but it's getting a thrashing. It's at 25% right now. I was going to see this in theaters but now I might just wait for On Demand. It's not like this is some critic-proof franchise movie so I'm wondering if it can ride the Beauty and the Beast wave with bad reviews.

25% ouch. BATB isn't making money because of Watson, I don't see this getting any extra success from it.

Thanks STX for not giving me us a screening and having critics sneak into it. I guess since The Bye Bye Man and The Space Between Us were significant critical failures why not give critics screenings for your next film starring Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, and John Boyega. It can’t be that bad right? Oh STX you came a long way from releasing The Gift.

https://rendyreviews.com/movies//the-circle-review

This was really bad. The acting from everyone except Gillan, Hanks, and Oswalt was atrocious.

RT score is down to 17% (11/55) and the audience score is a mere 24%.

It's always a shame when a decent cast is wasted in a bad movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"