Entourage

Venom71

Superhero
Reaction score
Is anyone else looking forward to the 2nd season of this series? I really liked the first season and can't wait for season 2 too start. :up:

when does it start? And when is the first season coming out?

*edit nevermind I found out. June!

Am I the only one on this site that watches this show? :( :o

I love Entourage! Jeremy Piven is one of the funniest men alive, the scene in the psychiatrists office was amazing. Plus this season is great for comic fans, a James Camerson directed Aquaman? Hell Yeah!

amazingfantasy15 said:
I love Entourage! Jeremy Piven is one of the funniest men alive, the scene in the psychiatrists office was amazing. Plus this season is great for comic fans, a James Camerson directed Aquaman? Hell Yeah!
That scene was great, I also liked the scene where he fired the mail guy thinking he was the other guy. Great stuff! :)

I also liked when Lloyd (ari's assistant) came in all dressed up, and Ari's like:
Ari:"what the hell is that?"
Lloyd:"You like, it's my Andre Benjamin look?"
Ari: "You look like Michele Qwan in drag!"

Yeah, firing the mail guy was unbelievably great. All Ari's exchanges with Lloyd are great too. Plus the show has the undoubtably the most amount of hot chicks I've ever seen in a program every week.

These guys live the life I want. I'm just waiting for my buddy Kyle to make it big as an actor so I can be his "E."

My favorite little bit is after Ari got off the phone with that WB exec., she said that they will take care of Vince for Aquaman. Overjoyed, Ari hangs up and buzzes Lloyd, (Paraphrased):

"Lloyd, get in here, I want to make out with you."

:D

Now if I was Vince . . . I don't know if I'd want to be in a James Cameron Aquaman movie, especially after watching the documentary for Abyss.

Eric's break-up with his girlfriend (Monica Keene?) was the best break-up in the history of cable television :) .

I hate that I don't have HBO. I have to settle for BitTorrent-ing the episodes after the fact. I've already watched Season One all the way through four times.

TheVileOne said:
My favorite little bit is after Ari got off the phone with that WB exec., she said that they will take care of Vince for Aquaman. Overjoyed, Ari hangs up and buzzes Lloyd, (Paraphrased):

"Lloyd, get in here, I want to make out with you."

:D

Now if I was Vince . . . I don't know if I'd want to be in a James Cameron Aquaman movie, especially after watching the documentary for Abyss.

Eric's break-up with his girlfriend (Monica Keene?) was the best break-up in the history of cable television :) .
The make out thing with Lloyd was funny, Lloyd's like "Coming!"

Thus far I think my favorite episode was the Playboy mansion episode with Ralph Machio! Drama giving his explanation on what happen with the monkey's was great! "Were doing shots of Cuervo, next thing you know Ralph's doing the Miyagi pose and kicks open the cage!" Great stuff!

Well tonight's episode was fantastic. Man, I don't think I've ever found Bai Ling so hot *drool*. And man, Vincent gets a new piece of ass every episode, the dude is a freaking **** :) .

I hope Eric hooks up with Emily, she seems like a nice girl unlike Eric's ex.

I don't think I've ever seen a better ending to a television series than that Asian commercial :D :up: .

It was a great episode, Bai Ling did look great, I loved the little Crow tie in as well!

Another great Ari line tonight, the whole "get the ***** out, and don't take a bagel" or something along those lines!

Also when the gay producer (Whilt?) pretended to make a play on Eric. So great :D .

Next week's episode looks to be a good one as well! Most of what is happening with Aquaman should unfold. The line in the preview for the next show was funny as hell, when Ari says "Will get drunk with Russell Crowe and head butt some kangaroo's" I was dying!

Looks like Jimmy is showing up as a guest star for next episode as well :) .

Jeremy Piven got nomminated again for playing Ari Gold on Entourage, here's to hoping he wins!

I love this show. The whole 'drug testing' thing with the Xbox tournament was hilarious.

I think he'll get Aquaman, but having James Cameron on almost solidifies a hit. I just hope this show starts getting more viewers so it stays on the air!

Eh, but then if he becomes rich and successful, it'll get boring. I like the 'does he make it or not?' tension of the show.

He was rich and successful the first season and it wasn't boring. It'd be great to see the boys dealing with an even bigger celebrity status. Vince getting even more lazy and handing more decisions over to Eric, Eric trying to keep everything in line and getting overwhelmed by the pressure, Johnny getting really jealous with his brother for becoming the star he never was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"