HBO's Entourage

Yeah nothing has really happened.
I mean has Ari even been an agent this season? Everything he does is about his wife, which in real life would be understandable but I dont like Entourage because I can see an agent's crumbling marriage.

Its so simple what they should be doing with the show but they seem to have been ignoring it for the last 3 seasons

Ari used to be my favourite character, but ever since the CEO/ football team stuff and now the wife problems He is just annoying.
In fact all the characters are basically becoming annoying...I miss the early seasons.

Good episode tonight. Vince's story was good, Drama's was good, E's was pretty interesting too. *

Still Ari's story is so meh. He's my favorite character and this season he's done nothing. I thought after the first episode he would be living with the guys at least he would interact with them more

*After what Eric did this ep, I just wanna say God bless Eric Murphy

Also here is Doug Ellin's (the creator) thought on the negative feedback
"The critics, all of a sudden, seem to have turned on us and forgotten that we were actually critically acclaimed in the past," series creator and executive producer Doug Ellin tells TVGuide.com of the criticism for last year's dark story lines. "Last season, we had our highest ratings ever, so I kind of ignore the critics."
Clearly the guy doesnt listen to fans either because fans even admit the show isnt that good anymore

Last edited:
They say that, but they also watch. Vocal fanboys do not always equate to a majority of fans.

At any rate, I loved tonight's episode. The ending felt like something out of season 2.

Yeah, considering the quote states they had their highest ratings ever for last season, obviously people are still watching, whether they say they like it or not.

Ratings > vocal online fans.

Just getting caught up on the most recent ep.

Another whole lotta nothing going on. I'm starting to wonder exactly how satisfying on an ending this thing is going to have. I mean, there are only two episodes left (and a fleeting idea for a movie, which I don't really buy anyway).

Also, E is such a little *****.

I like Alice Eve's character, Sophia.

Turtle has become very annoying this season, as has Ari.

Last night's was the first ep of this season that felt like one of those that got me interested in the show to begin with. Loved the camaraderie between the guys, even if the "Vince is a good guy" shtick was a bit heavy-handed; that video was... odd to say the least.

I saw the end reveal coming about 5 seconds before it was announced and spent that time repeating "Don't say it. Don't say it." Ahh, well. Still a good episode. 'Bout damn time.

With only one episode to go, it was some disappointing season.

I don't know why, i have the feeling that Vince might die.
But more likely, the show will end with the group being separated, everyone following their own path, Ari and eric becoming family men, turtle and drama being successful with their bussines and show, and Vince probably getting married with the blonde chick.

and if it ends like that i guess it'll make me puke.

I wouldn't call it disappointing, myself, but it doesn't follow the trend of narrative structures for ending series.

Why do you think Vince will die?

Nothing really suggests that everyone will go their separate ways. If anything, the past two episodes have been bringing a closure to two things: Vince's sexcapades, one, and two, Vince as the messianic figure of the group that can fix all their woes. See Turtle, see Drama, and see what seems to be blowing up in his face in next week's preview regarding Eric.

theres a weird vibe to this season it feels very weird, does anyone find vinces acting different this season?

I liked the most recent episode, but Im worried about the finale. From the look of the preview it doesnt seem that good

(this is not the reason I think the finale looks meh)I kinda wish they ended the episode at an awards show. Oscar or Emmy for Vince or Drama, I feel that's the only thing about Hollywood Entourage hasnt covered

Neither of them really deserve one, though.

Maybe they could have played that up with Gatsby, but not after the addiction angle.

Neither of them really deserve one, though.

Maybe they could have played that up with Gatsby, but not after the addiction angle.

They can make them deserve one it's a TV show. They could had Vince work on another movie that got him Oscar cred.

But they didn't do that with Gatsby. Vince isn't an Oscar-winning director, either. He's a pretty-boy actor who's ridden Hollywood's ups and downs through the seasons, but he's been "that guy" who's a strong and brilliant performer.

A bit heavy-handed, but it ends as I always figured it would.

Good finale, though Vince getting married wasn't believable at all. Not because of him, he's the type to do that, but this is the same girl that thought he was *****e 48 hours ago. Lets be honest.

That was the most genuine i've ever seen Ari. He's probably going to take the job but it was nice to see that side of him. Will miss the show.

I didn't care for it.

The finale was pretty bad, but then again, that was expected. This show should have ended in season 5 with Vince's failing career and heading back to Queens. That was the natural conclusion. At the end of the day, this show is called ENTOURAGE. The show is ultimately about friendship and not Hollywood. The show ending with Vince having his friends by his side was the perfect way to go out. Seasons 6 thru 8 were a waste of our time.

As for the ratings bump that Doug Ellin brags about... that's because the show went into syndication and found a new audience. Look at Curb Your Enthusiasm. It also got a ratings bump after syndication. But the new viewership doesn't guarantee that they enjoyed the new seasons.

Last clip hints more to a Ari Spinoff then a movie IMO.

Interview from last week made it sound like Piven was hinting at it....Just thought that was pretty convenient.

Yeah the finale was meh. I think the finale wouldve been better if they jumped a few months in the future giving time for VInce/what's her face's relationship to grow realistically.

Ari quitting was a good idea, especially since Ari is like an addict when it comes to chasing success. I just wish his final speech was better

Ari didn't need to quit. He could have just left Lloyd in charge for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"