Ernie Hudson has been cast as.......

L

louiebling$

Ernie Hudson has been cast in dragonball....they weren't able to give to much info out on his role but has said that he is an alter boy......hmmm...... let the speculation begin...who do you think he is?

Here is the link: http://www.dragonballmovieblog.com/2008/02/ernie-hudson-joins-dragonball.html

Here's wat I think I think "alter boy" is there secret way of saying Mr.Popo yea I may be farfetchd wit my interpretation of the description but who knos I could be right lol
At least we got a new cast lol tell me wat you think

I'm sick of the Mr. Popo comments. This is a tall well built man.. oh, but he's black! So that means he must be the charcoal elf character!

Racist.

JP... they said altar boy in a temple. That's Mr. Popo.

Ironically, he's one of the guys I thought of for Piccolo.

I'm sick of the Mr. Popo comments. This is a tall well built man.. oh, but he's black! So that means he must be the charcoal elf character!

Racist.

JP I'm not racist.... how is that racist I'm just speculating here....his size and muscle don't matter look at marsters he's short to be playin piccolo but he's still was an excellent choice for piccolo..... same with chow yun fat..... master roshi is old skinny and shorter as well but he's not like the exact roshi... its hollywood.... I'm just tryn to make a point and throw my opinion out there.. Like my post said I could be farfetchd..... please don't call me racist cuz I'm not even close to being racist at all....I kno wat it feels like to be racial judge and I am no racist... just want to clear that up... just hear me out on why I thought he'd be Popo

If it is Popo it seems like a pretty random choice. Looks like a guy who would be playing more of a fighter role, I suppose we'll wait and see.

ERNIE-Hudson-smile2-web.jpg

for those who dont know what he looks like....

pretty buff looking right there^

He looks like Kami imo.

I can't see him as Kami, personally. But then again, I don't know many other possibilities unless they add characters out of canon.

Perhaps his role is simply that of "Alter Boy".

Anyways, Ernie Hudson is great. Now DBZ has Spike AND Winston Zeddemore!

Racist.

i was thinking the same thing:csad:

You should call Akira Toriyama a racist then... he was the one who made those stereotypical characters.

You should call Akira Toriyama a racist then... he was the one who made those stereotypical characters.

..well, yeah.

If Disney gets flamed for it then So should he.

Where General Black is concerned, anyway... I don't consider Mr. Popo human anyway...

Racist.

He's a Djinn I think. ;)

Hudson will make a nice Popo. :lips:

Maybe because you thought I said poopoo?

hudson.jpg
here is a more recent pic of him
and who i think he is going to play...
1178431707_f.jpg
voila

I am guessing a movie-only character.

Sigh, can't you see FOX is using that as a way to avoid answering who is going to play? Altar boy in a temple means something to do with god in a temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"