Eva Mendes as She Hulk?

Antonello Blueberry

Inglorious bastard
Reaction score
http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1861&Itemid=99
Eva Mendes as The Sensational She-Hulk?
[ Written by Robert Sanchez
Friday, 09 February 2007
You heard right, if Nicolas Cage gets his way with mega producer Avi Arad, Eva Mendes will get to wear green paint and a very small bikini as She-Hulk.
shehulk.jpg
Today during the press junket for Ghost Rider, Nicolas Cage revealed to a surprised group of journalists that he is currently trying to get She-Hulk off the ground with Eva to star as the lead green she-monster.
While it may be too early to tell if the folks over at Marvel will take this offer seriously, you can catch both mega stars in Ghost Rider which opens next week.
Wikipedia: Jennifer Walters, the cousin of Bruce Banner (Hulk), is the small and somewhat shy daughter of Los Angeles County Sheriff Morris Walters. Agents of Nicholas Trask, a crime boss who had crossed paths with her father, shot and seriously wounded her on a day that Bruce Banner happened to be in town for a visit. Since no donors of her blood type were available, Banner provided blood for a transfusion; his radioactive blood transformed Jennifer into the green-skinned She-Hulk.
As She-Hulk, Jennifer possessed powers similar to those of her cousin, though at a reduced level. She also possessed a less monstrous, more amazonian appearance. Jennifer's early adventures were chronicled in the 1980 Marvel Comics series The Savage She-Hulk which, following the first issue, were written by David Anthony Kraft.
Although initially uncontrolled while in her form as She-Hulk, she eventually gained the same levels of intelligence she possessed as Jennifer Walters. By the time of the character's first anniversary, she had made a guest appearance in Spidey Super Stories, and was lucid enough to encourage the Rhino to seek a fair trial for an alleged crime he had committed. Jennifer Walters quickly came to appreciate the confidence and assertiveness that came with being She-Hulk. At this point in her character development, she felt more comfortable in her form as She-Hulk than in her "normal" form as Jennifer. After a brief solo career, she joined The Avengers, and temporarily replaced the Thing in the Fantastic Four.
During her tenure with the Fantastic Four, the She-Hulk had to prevent a radiation leak in a downed S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. This radiation exposure had a drastic effect on Jennifer: she could no longer transform back into her original form. However, this was an agreeable turn of events for her, since she preferred being She-Hulk, and it was revealed much later that the block was purely psychological.
After her Fantastic Four years, She-Hulk rejoined the Avengers and began working for District Attorney Blake Tower. Here she met Louise "Weezi" Mason, formerly the Golden Age superheroine called the Blonde Phantom. She-Hulk later discovered that Mason had manipulated Towers into hiring her, so that Mason might again star in a comic book (and thus avoid dying of old age). Later, while doing legal work for Heroes for Hire, She-Hulk spent some time dating Luke Cage.
She-Hulk currently practices law in the Superhuman Law division of the New York firm of Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway (GLK&H) (The law firm's name incorporates the names of the founding fathers of Marvel Comics: publisher Martin Goodman; publisher, writer, and creator Stan Lee, [whose original surname was Lieber]; and artist Jack Kirby, [whose original surname was Kurtzberg].) While practicing at GLK&H, Jennifer gradually became comfortable as both She-Hulk and Jennifer Walters, realizing that she has much to offer the world in both forms.
She-Hulk has registered under the Superhuman Registration Act, and is a supporter of Tony Stark (Iron Man). However, as an attorney, she has advised individuals on both sides of the Civil War. She agreed to file suit against Peter Parker for fraud on behalf of her father-in-law, Daily Bugle publisher J. Jonah Jameson. Her intention is to keep the suit tied up in the courts indefinitely. She is also the lawyer for Speedball in Civil War: Front Line.
In She-Hulk #14 (2006), Clay Quartermain, a SHIELD Agent, shows up in Jennifer's apartment to inform her that she has been drafted as a SHIELD agent as a result of her registration. Wikipedia

i can see ms. mendes as shulkie

Not going to happen: Cage is only kidding...:whatever:

why do you gentlemen say that?

Bwahahahahahaha! Oh that Cage. He's such a kidder.

The most well-known superheroine Wonder Woman got "cancelled", what in the world you're still thinking that a She-Hulk would achieve success?

Spend the hard-collected money on Moon Knight or Deadpool.

The most well-known superheroine Wonder Woman got "cancelled", what in the world you're still thinking that a She-Hulk would achieve success?

Wow, Moon Knight and Deadpool. Sure hits. They're are nearly as famous to the average joes as Ambush Bug.

As much as I'd like to see her run around for an hour and half about 75% naked as She-Hulk I must say I agree with chiefchirpa.

Give me Deadpool or Moon Knight or hell even Black Panther.

Give me She-Hulk. Written by Dan Slott with David E. Kelley. An Ally McBeal with superpowers. They only have to find a funny and beautiful 6ft6 actress.

Wow, Moon Knight and Deadpool. Sure hits. They're are nearly as famous to the average joes as Ambush Bug.

It doesn't have to be a famous franchise to be a success. Case in point: Hellboy. Much more so, one is a White Costumed Batman and the other is Ninja on Steroid.

The movies that She-Hulk looks up to are Elektra and Catwoman. Wonder Woman slinked away and Flash got push forward. Oh, you can sell the movie for the skin, but I don't think this is Basic Instinct decade anymore. If you want Superhero Ally McBeal, might I suggest a tv series instead of a big budget high stake movie?

Well, if Elektra can get her own movie.....:o

Well, if Elektra can get her own movie.....:o

Elektra - Flop
Catwoman - Flop
Wonder Woman (most reknowned female hero) - Gets behind of Flash.

What's the outlook for green painted muscled woman?

The movies that She-Hulk looks up to are Elektra and Catwoman. Wonder Woman slinked away and Flash got push forward. Oh, you can sell the movie for the skin, but I don't think this is Basic Instinct decade anymore. If you want Superhero Ally McBeal, might I suggest a tv series instead of a big budget high stake movie?
A Tv series won't be bad. And the movie She Hulk should look at is "My super ex girlfriend" that made 60 million $ worldwide and it's doing good numbers in rentals. Something with a 30 million $ budget.

Elektra - Flop
Catwoman - Flop
Wonder Woman (most reknowned female hero) - Gets behind of Flash.

What's the outlook for green painted muscled woman?

So, 2 female superhero movies flop that doesn't mean its doom and glom for others. With a strong team behind this movie, good things can happen but to be honest, I dont see she hulk getting her own movie not until incredible hulk has at least a sequal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"