Ever had a crush on a girl, and when you finally run into them after years...

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
they turned out not to be attractive or ended up where you think they would'nt end up?

this happened to me twice, one girl i had a crush on in the 6th grade i just recently bumped into, turned out not to be quite what i expected them to look like. back in the 6th grade she had a really nice body, but damn she was all out of proportion, her ass and hips were huge! while her upper body was a bit slim. i was shocked as hell, i was so weirded out i barely couldnt say anything. the second i bumped into when i went to a mcdonalds, she was my crush in the 7th grade, turned out she ended up with some kids and now is working for mcdonalds. that was a couple of years ago she's probably around my age by now. she had a bit of baby fat on her. but damn in 7th grade she was freakin attractive.

any of you have stories like this?

Yes. I'm only a junior in high school, but I remember there was this beautiful girl with a great body that all the guys wanted a piece of when we were in middle school (7th - 8th grade). Anyway, the other day I see her at the local hang out spot, and she's put on some SERIOUS weight. It was so bad, I thought the fat version was a relative of the middle school girl, because you lose some distinctive features when you become obese. I only noticed it was her when I pointed out her 'resemblance' to a girl I was with, and the girl told me that was actually the middle school babe. I couldn't believe it! Turns out, she got dumped by a guy she was 'in love' with and sank deep into depression, which, as most of us know, involves a lot of eating and no energy/will to exercise. A very sad sight.

That was about a year ago, now that I think of it, so there's a good chance she might have shed the weight, or at least some of it...I hope.

kinda similar but not. anyway, about 4 months ago this one girl adds me to her myspace. it turns out to be this girl that used to like me back when we were in grade school. i never bothered with her. she was a twig and had totally messed up teeth. but boy oh boy did she change!!! she got hot!!!!! great smile and a MAJOR T 'n A :D

I have once. But by the time I bump in to them again I can not understand why I had a crush on them in the first place. I was 16 and working in Tescos. There was a hot girl working there at the time. But now I see her a few years late and am could not care less.

GREEN =w= DAY said:
kinda similar but not. anyway, about 4 months ago this one girl adds me to her myspace. it turns out to be this girl that used to like me back when we were in grade school. i never bothered with her. she was a twig and had totally messed up teeth. but boy oh boy did she change!!! she got hot!!!!! great smile and a MAJOR T 'n A :D

I love how you added the smiley:o :up: This has happened to me a few times i just walk by like i don't even know them:O

Meanwhile all these girls are posting to a thread on a message board titled
"Ever run into one of those pathetic geeks you once had a restraining order against"

Lucy in the sky said:
It wasn't a restraining order!:o

I'm pretty sure the ankle bracelet was suppose to tell you something.

I totally forgot about that:o if it wasn't on the ankle maybe i would have noticed it!:mad:

Lucy in the sky said:
I totally forgot about that:o if it wasn't on the ankle maybe i would have noticed it!:mad:

Remember kids, girls don't like it when you breath heavily in their closets. You don't want to end up like lucy here, do you?

It was a magic mirror. i feel it is my obligation to make sure she is safe at all times.....breaths heavily:o :o

Lucy in the sky said:
It was a magic mirror. i feel it is my obligation to make sure she is safe at all times.....breaths heavily:o :o

Right, wouldn't want any preverts doing anything wrong, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"