Ever turn down a woman who offered sex?

blind_fury

Avenger
Reaction score
This thread was inspired by the "Did you ever walk past a girl..." thread. :)

My first girlfriend. Had sex with her once, broke up with her, she's offered me sex many times since.

She's insane. She's even offered me threesomes with her husband, which I'm not into.

Yes because I was already involved.

Yes, a few times. Once because her friend was being over protective of her, once because I wasnt paying attention to what one was saying and once because the girl terrified me.

At a party, very very drunk girl came up to me offering. My dark side was saying "ohhh yea", the good side said "no". Good side won :(

I would take the answers of a message board full of geeks with a grain of salt really.

Yes. She wanted to move way too fast for me. And I didn't really like her. She was a total debbie downer, a real complainer. And suicidal.

And she tasted salty.

Another time there was this girl at a party, we used to be friends when we were like 5 years old, but never saw each other again until junior year high school. She was all over me, kinda ****ty. Later i found out she was crazy, a pathological liar, a *****, and apparently she has a hairy back too. I'm REALLY glad i didn't hook up with her!

kainedamo said:
My first girlfriend. Had sex with her once, broke up with her, she's offered me sex many times since.

She's insane. She's even offered me threesomes with her husband, which I'm not into.

Aren't you the virgin who when sleeping still cries about Vickie?

blind_fury said:
This thread was inspired by the "Did you ever walk past a girl..." thread. :)

YES, FROM MY WIFE.........SOMETIMES THE PENIS IS WILLING, BUT THE LOW BACK IS NOT. BUT, I'VE NEVER TURNED DOWN A BJ. :up:

War Lord said:
Aren't you the virgin who when sleeping still cries about Vickie?
Aren't you the guy who got beat up by his nephew?

He was adding to the conversation. No need to bring it up dude.

No... never have. I don't have that kind of willpower.

Erzengel said:
Aren't you the guy who got beat up by his nephew?

He was adding to the conversation. No need to bring it up dude.

You can't add what isn't there.

I've never been explicitly offered sex.

"Hey, you wanna have sex?"
"No"

Yeah right.

it has happened, but I have turned down sex

:eek:

blind_fury said:
c'mon dude. ass is ass. :)
No, there is "ass" and there is "ass".
This one chick I turned down it was because she was 16 and I was 24.
Another one (well, I got drunk one night and did it anyway, but) initially she was all over me but I didn't want to and she said "Are you Gay?" and I wanted to tell her, "No, you look like E.T."
It was criminal, she had a perfect ass but not much breast to speak of, and she looked like that part where Gertie dresses E.T. up in a wig, lol.

We were making out and I'm like, "I am making out with E.T."

Then one of the lamest ones of all time. I was young and stupid and got freaked out 'cause I was seeing this girl and I was evil enough at the time to read her diary while she was at work. So it talked about all these chicks she had had sex with. So I dumped her.:confused: We had not screwed yet.

WTF was I thinking? Now I'd be all over that. :confused:

And, I don't like talking about my love-life here very much because a lot of it will sound like internet bull****, but, yes, 5 girls asked me to let them all simultaneously pleasure me. But I was such a prude and so freaked out that I said no.
Now that I'm old, this literally haunts me every single day. Dudes dream of a menage a TROIS, how many get a chance for a Menage A SIX?

So then I try to cheer myself up by focusing on, well, these freaks would've diseased you, or, "Well, if they were that free'n'easy, just imagine all the crap they've done, and with who."....but, mmm...pretty sure that was my one shot at anything like that in this lifetime.
and....*sob*...they were all hot, except for one, who wasn't bad, just wasn't my type.

god

Why do posters always make their polls non public? I mean most people are posting their answers anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"