Most emo posts/threads you've ever seen on the Hype?

Hyper Venom

Sidekick
Reaction score
C'mon, we've all seen some pretty emo threads and posts here. So share your experiences. And give some links to those threads and posts, if possible.

Personally, I was inspired to start this by that "Need help with a mean skanky girl" thread.

You probably missed the days of Fortch.

LMAO...thats pretty dang emo.

and i think that the thread that calls the Beauty and the Geek girls was pretty close to EMO...

sissies!

'My friend's friend is pretending to kill themselves' thread was funny too...

Pretty dang EMO? Come on, you know darn well that it WAS Emo. . . .

That entire Razor slicing thing was laughable.

C'mon, we've all seen some pretty emo threads and posts here. So share your experiences. And give some links to those threads and posts, if possible.

Personally, I was inspired to start this by that "Need help with a mean skanky girl" thread.

I don't see whats "emo" about that thread. (granted I only read the first page.)

Don't waste your time reading the entire thing.

I don't see whats "emo" about that thread. (granted I only read the first page.)

You gotta see the girl's other posts. Especially the last one, about leaving the Hype and never asking for advice again because nobody cares. And I'm pretty sure Kaz made her cry.

You gotta see the girl's other posts. Especially the last one, about leaving the Hype and never asking for advice again because nobody cares. And I'm pretty sure Kaz made her cry.

I wasn't trying to make her cry. I was just being honest. I think the other thread got deleted, because I went all the way back through everything and I couldn't find it.

I wasn't trying to make her cry. I was just being honest. I think the other thread got deleted, because I went all the way back through everything and I couldn't find it.

Thank you for looking for it. And thanks for the other link. Very much appreciated.

Why ARE we so confusing?! :ninja: :wow: :huh:

I think it was all in the gamma lounge. I remember her going on and on about slicing her arms to pieces.

I think it was all in the gamma lounge. I remember her going on and on about slicing her arms to pieces.

No, it was a whole thread. Apparently, she got some sort of message [I think it was a myspace thing] from a friend, saying that one of her friends had been talking about committing suicide. So, she made a thread about it.

I'm still looking.

Just look up any post by Hades and Lord Valumart.

I remeber those "I hate women" threads Maxwell Smart used to make when he was turned down by a girl.

Guess who. said:
Story time. There's this lady at my job who was always very nice and we'd always exchange hello's. Usually she'd say "hello. How are you?" and I'd usually say "Good, and you?" and there would be this slight pause before she answered "Good" in a very high pitch. There was never any variation, that's just always how she answered and it always sounded very fake. I didn't always see her however, and I wasn't always required to work with her, but after awhile it seemed like she lost interest in the whole greeting thing. It came down to slight smiles, which I'm fine with, up until a few weeks ago. It sort of seemed like she was avoiding me, and finally one day she snubbed me!:wow:

I wasnt sure at first, because I know I have my days when I feel like saying jack **** to anyone, but as I was walking down the stairs and she was coming up, she briefly glanced up then looked down. I wasn't sure if she was upset with me for some reason because from what I've observed she's not very friendly with the other people there. She doesn't say "hello" to them or anything. The other day I think she gave me a dirty look, but I couldn't be sure because she always has the same basic expression of mild surprise/disgust/non-specific emotion. Kinda like someone whipped their penis out in front of her. She's also pretty old and wrinkly so it looks very unbecoming. I've always felt sort of awkward not acknowledging her because I'm used to saying something. Is she mad? Maybe. Why would she be mad? I don't really care. Did I screw her over somehow? Slightly possible. Is she just having personal problems and not in the mood to pretend like she's happy and everything's fine? Most likely.

Anyways, that's all I think.

seinfeld.jpeg

:o.

It's not an emo thread, it's a stupid thread that has a girl dying for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"