EVERYTHING Black Panther [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dpm07 said:
Fishbourne would really be an interesting pick. That's one guy I've never thought of, but it is definitely a man who would bring a strong sense of nobility and regality to T'Challa. I could definitely see it.

Samuel L. Jackson, I don't see. He can do many age defying roles, and there's definitely a possible super hero role out there for him, but I don't see it as T'Challa. Given a choice, I think he'd make a better Nick Fury. I don't often agree with having one person of color play a white character, and vice versa; However, he's definitely a man who could make me forget Nick Fury is white. Jackson's just that good.

He was saying T'Chaka. T'Chala's father, and the Black Panther before him.

The Question said:
He was saying T'Chaka. T'Chala's father, and the Black Panther before him.

You're right. Sorry about that. I just noticed it too.:0

However, I am humbly going to stand by my decision on Fishbourne for T'Challa. In regards to T'Chaka, I could see Samuel L. Jackson doing that role.

My personal dream choice for T'Challa would be Djimon Hounshou, but I don't know if Hollywood would find that feasible.

For Klaw I'd choose (idk why) the guy from law and order Criminal Intent
LOCI_donofrio_240.jpg

You know, theres a search button for a reason.

IronLion said:
if they go for it, they should have massive star power behind it. so imo it should be will smith. could be a summer blockbuster.

Will Smith is always thought of as being in comedies, but people forget the great work that he did in the Ali biopic. Not a bad suggestion. :up:

DUPLICATE PHUCKING THREAD !
DO A SEARCH BEFORE YOU START ONE
"BLACK" OR "PANTHER" OR
"BLACK PANTHER" WILL SUFFICE FOR A
SEARCH IN THE TITLE LINE IN THIS
FORUM....................... THANKS

please press the alert and ask them to delete or merge this thread.

The words above were sorta in reaction to the fact that people who aren't newbs are responding as if this wasn't a dupe.

Sorry BT18 didn't know there was another thread I'll do that then.

I think that the guy from the island the general guy should play T'challa. I think that Lawerence FishBurg should play T'chaka. And
LOCI_donofrio_240.jpg
This guy should play Klaw.

DUPLICATE PHUCKING THREAD !
DO A SEARCH BEFORE YOU START ONE
"BLACK" OR "PANTHER" OR
"BLACK PANTHER" WILL SUFFICE FOR A
SEARCH IN THE TITLE LINE IN THIS
FORUM....................... THANKS

I have no idea who Lawerence FishBurg is. I didn't see the Island but I assume you're talking about Djimon Hounsou. He's the most popular choice for the role, which I don't support. And Vincent D'onofrio is the guy in your pic. I don't really know about that. I say they should stick to Klaw being Dutch and who knows if Vincent could pull that off. He's not a bad choice though. Actually probably pretty good, not who I'd pick though. I've suggested Brad Pitt though so obviously I'm going out on a longshot of a notion. I just think it would be cool with his new focus on Africa if he got involved with this movie and took the offbeat choice of playing the villain in a superhero movie when people expect Pitt to play the title star.

I think he could pull it off. He does a lot of funny hand gestures which if you put in a claw would look very evil. The way he acts would be very interesting as Klaw.

marvelman418 said:
I think that the guy from the island the general guy should play T'challa. I think that Lawerence FishBurg should play T'chaka. And
LOCI_donofrio_240.jpg
This guy should play Klaw.
The "General guy" is Djimon Hounsou, who is the subject of much debate on this thread already.

Philly Phanboy said:
Will Smith is always thought of as being in comedies, but people forget the great work that he did in the Ali biopic. Not a bad suggestion. :up:
Yes, it is. I like Will, but I don't see him pulling this off.

Lets be honest, they'll either cast a relatively unknown actor or Hounsou for this role. Although, for some reason as much as I dont want this to happen, I keep thinking they'l cast Morris Chestnut.

spider-jide said:
Lets be honest, they'll either cast a relatively unknown actor or Hounsou for this role. Although, for some reason as much as I dont want this to happen, I keep thinking they'l cast Morris Chestnut.

If you replaced the word "honest" with "baseless" you'd have an acurate statement

Um no.

What I said is exactly the sort of thing the studio will do when casting BP. When extrapolating whats been done before in the past with superhero movies and names being attached to these movies, the outcome is predicatbly always the same.

Just remember my post when official announcements are made and I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

defending baselessness with more baselessness. Tis the way of "Spider-Jide"

spider-jide said:
Unlikely. Star power is virtually nonexistent when it comes to superhero movies nowadays.

Thats why I said there is the possibility of casting a relatively unknown actor.

Another suggestion for T'Chaka for everyone to dicuss and BT to shoot down...
isaachdebankolé.jpg

isaach_de_bankole.jpg

Isaach De Bankole

Seen in Ghost Dog, The Skeleton Key, Coffee & Cigarettes, and The Killing Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"