BvS Ezra Miller is The Flash.. but which one? Cameo in BvS pre-JL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
We all know Ezra Miller is the Flash but do we know which one he's gonna be?
-eba4d933-45a3-4c0e-afb2-fdd11268971b.jpeg

*Barry Allen (THR put Barry althought the WB's press conference didn't specify.

*Jay Garrick

less likely...

*Wally West and Bart Allen (they all come from Barry so he needs to be there so that these two can be introduced)

Also knowing BvS and JL come back to back (2016-2017) and many rumors that he will be in a cameo in this one.. I guess at least a cameo is sort of guaranteed.

What do you think?

Weird, I thought this poll was up already somewhere else :confused: I think Barry Allen was leading.

*Barry Allen (THR put Barry althought the WB's press conference didn't specify.

*Jay Garrick

less likely...

*Wally West and Bart Allen (they all come from Barry so he needs to be there so that these two can be introduced)

How is it LESS likely he'll play Wally or Bart than Jay? Ezra as Jay is just about the most unlikely thing ever.

How is it LESS likely he'll play Wally or Bart than Jay? Ezra as Jay is just about the most unlikely thing ever.

Not if Snyder want to use it... a possibility just. my reason was explained in the post... I voted for Barry anyways.

Well I don't know if mods decide to mix this to the other ones.... I just thougt we need a flash thread here cause maybe he will be in a cameo on BvS.
But I'll leave it to the mods judgement

Not if Snyder want to use it... a possibility just. my reason was explained in the post... I voted for Barry anyways.

That didn't stop the DCAU from using Wally's name and Smallville from using Bart's. Though they were admittedly Wally and Bart in name only really. I did vote Barry though, DC's had him back at the forefront as the Flash for some time now.

The cool thing about Flash is the legacy aspect. So not making him the first of Flashes would be a bad idea. Also, I imagine it's really useful, for story and dramatic purposes, to have a guy they can kill (Barry) with a replacement ready at hand (Wally). It gives you the emotional punch of a death in the film... without eliminating a popular superhero from your roster.

I'm hoping that he's Wally. He seems to fit more of a cocky, wiseass flash than a nerdy, bookish one. Plus, that helps to further separate it from the TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"