Ezra Miller Is The Flash - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any and everything regarding your favorite Speedster starring in the incoming Justice League movie!

I saw this and i felt i needed to share it
super_friends_by_pencilheadno7-dabigpi.jpg

Awww, poor Barry.

So is the Flash costume shown in the comic con trailer and group photo the prototype costume or the Wayne upgrade? Didn't the JL set report say there was a second costume?

It looks like the costume in the background of the Barry/Bruce scene is the same as the one in the group photo so I assume it's the first Flash costume.

So is the Flash costume shown in the comic con trailer and group photo the prototype costume or the Wayne upgrade? Didn't the JL set report say there was a second costume?

It looks like the costume in the background of the Barry/Bruce scene is the same as the one in the group photo so I assume it's the first Flash costume.

seeing how the costume is on display in his place while bruce is waiting for him i'd say prototype
GJ1YWNu.jpg

While people have compared JL to CW. Both Bruce and Tony recruited a superhero that has a costume they made on their own. The difference is that Barry will most likely spend some of the movie still using the prototype costume before he gets the new one from Bruce.

seeing how the costume is on display in his place while bruce is waiting for him i'd say prototype
GJ1_YWNu.jpg

is that even a real suit? or just a scaled model? it doesn't look full size or anything he could actually wear, I think he was just working on a design but did actually make full scale version yet

an if you look at some of the screens they appear to have sometime of air-dynamic test running for the helmet/cowl

The more I look at it, the more I like it. I would still prefer a more streamlined, fabric suit, but I'm surprisingly happy with what we got. The crotch guard is still a crime, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"