F4 Ronan Wave Packaged Picso on Ebay

oh yeah i do work at kb
but the chances of them getting a wave in before walmart around here is slim
it was amazing we got hml2 in b4 walmart

wow...my local wamart sucks...kb is better.

my kb hasnt got anything good in a while
the only thing of interest to probably anyone on here is star wars figures
we had concept boba and vader a little bit ago

i want him too...i had him and concept boba in my hands tonight...but $20 each? no effing way.

yeah i can get it for like 5$ if we get that case in again

sure will
id rather you guys get it than the local scalpers

Uh....Yeah, if you see two Concept Big Daddy Vs...I'll take one offa yer handies

I also REALLY want a Darth Malak from the newest wave...gotta love KOTOR.

873364e4b6e_a400.jpg

If you get 3 Concept Vaders, add me to the list of people that would like to get one.

haha, lets not count on this guys
one more would be pretty amazing, actually my boss is working at the st louis store this week,ill call him up tomorrow and ask him if they got any

I'm definitely not expecting you to end up finding 3 concept Vaders, though if it'd be great if you actually did. I'm going to assume that you won't though, so I'll keep looking myself.

Just finished opening everything up, and while Hasbro still hasn’t perfected everything, this series is definitely a big step in the right direction. Here's my review for the F4 and the Surfer, will have reviews for the other four figures in a little bit.

Mr. Fantastic: In case you couldn’t tell from the packaged pics, he’s separated into two pieces in the package, and you have to connect the upper and lower bodies at the waist after taking him out. The head sculpt is the best one for Reed that has been made imo, but it seems to suffer slightly from being a little too pale, though it isn’t nearly as bad as Quicksilver’s. He is difficult to stand up, as the huge arms make him a little top heavy. In case you don’t want a stretched out Reed in your collection, the flames on the Human Torch are easily removable, so it would just be a simple head swap.

Invisible Woman: I’ve never really minded the Sigma 6 joints on female figures, so I don’t really mind them on Sue. My major complaint is the head sculpt. While it does look feminine, it doesn’t really look like Sue in my opinion, which is something that also always bugged me about the boxed set version that Toybiz made. I do prefer the new Hasbro version’s face over the older version though. The face also isn’t painted, but the shoulders and other parts on the body are, which slightly hurts the overall look of the figure. Other than that though, this is a solid figure.

Human Torch: While the hair does look slightly better in person, it still doesn’t work for this figure. Ignoring the head, this figure is pretty great, as the body includes double elbows and knees, and doesn’t suffer from a lack of a paint wash. The head though makes this the most disappointing figure in the series though. In addition to the hair, which is mostly bright orange with a nearly unnoticeable yellow paint wash, the angry expression of Johnny makes the figure look older than he should be. Honestly, the face sculpt looks like it would better suit a young Magneto than Johnny. As said before, the flames are easily removable, so you can easily modify it into a regular sized Mr. Fantastic if you so desire.

Thing: Pictures do not do this figure justice. While some pictures have made it seem like Thing is a solid bright orange, he actually does have a paint wash that really brings out the detail in the sculpt. In addition to that, his face sculpt is great, and is the best one yet for the Thing imo. Add that to the fact that he’s actually in scale with the rest of the F4, and it results in one solid figure.

Silver Surfer: An incredibly awesome figure, and anyone who doesn’t think so needs to get their eyes checked. The sculpt is beautiful, and the paint job is great too. Only complaint is that the board seems to get smudged easily when it is touched, but that is just a minor complaint.

Here's the rest of my review for this wave:

Doctor Doom: Don’t really mind that he has the Sigma 6 articulation, as the fact that he’s wearing armor should limit the way he moves anyway. The face underneath the mask seems a little off to me, but I can’t really tell if it’s because of his expression or because of the paint job. Overall this is a solid fig, though I would have preferred the green parts of his costume to be a little duller, as they seem a little to bright compared to the silver parts of the armor.

Namor: Probably the surprise figure of the wave for me, but while it’s better in person, it’s still not perfect. The face sculpt, while not completely horrendous, still isn’t as good as the one I saw at SDCC. I like the skin shading after seeing it up close, and I was surprised that I didn’t really mind the Sigma 6 articulation in the elbows as much as I did for the HML2 Wolverine figure. The thing that really hurts this figure though is the legs. The Sigma 6 articulation does hurt here, as the upper leg piece just feels awkward, and seems to severely limit the range in which the legs can move. Overall though, this is a much better figure than I though it would be after seeing the initial pictures.

Mole Man: First of all, it was extremely difficult trying to get this figure to stand, as the leg articulation is limited and needs to be in a certain position in order for him to stand. The Sigma 6 articulation does seem to work for this figure, as it makes it look as if the arms and legs are one solid piece, instead of being broken by the articulation. While I do like the paint wash on the face to make it look dirty, I would have also preferred it if it was also used on his clothing, to make them look even more weathered. Overall a pretty decent figure.

Ronan: Unfortunately, someone didn’t completely cut the joints out in one of his upper legs, so it won’t move from the position it is in. Thankfully this doesn’t hinder his ability to stand though. I love the fact that they used the Annihilation look instead of his classic look, as it looks more visually appealing to me. The green on his costume is a little dull though, and could have used a wash or something to bring it out more. The head is also a little loose and has popped off a couple of times, and the cape also is loose on the body, and moves around more then I would like it to. The Sigma 6 joints do seem to hinder this figures range of motion, and I would have definitely liked to see something different done. It’s a great figure overall, though it could have been better considering it costs $80 in order to build it.

great review NC I will post mine as soon as I get my series.... I hope I like it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"