• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Legends Fantastic Four

sandgoblin

Sidekick
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be any new Fantastic Four figures in the marvel legends line based on the movie?

supposedly and im pretty sure this is true, it will be comic based. i have no problem with this because to tell u the truth the only figure u need from ff2 is the silver surfer. the first movies figures were fine to me. if u want a 6 inch surfer get a prof x take his head off and put it on the limited edition surfer. works great and u have a great figure for a suit!

That's actually a great idea HG.

I only want a 6" movie Doom and Surfer anyway. Especially since Doom looks better in the sequel.

If you want an easy and GOOD surfer, don't use the ML version that came out.

Take professor X's or XMC3 Iceman's head and knock it onto a body like Archangel, Mandarin, or vision.

I want a Sue,Reed,and Doom figure in 6" format.

Chrome Silver Spray Paint?

If you want an easy and GOOD surfer, don't use the ML version that came out.

Take professor X's or XMC3 Iceman's head and knock it onto a body like Archangel, Mandarin, or vision.

i pretty much just said that lol

but i did it and it came out great. looks very good. only complaint is that it looks slightly too low but thats if ur picky. i love it

rise of the silver surfer..

Why would you add the f? ROTSS is how you type it.

If they made a 6" version that had the likeness of the movie SS I'd get it. Yeah, the original SS and the re-issue by Hasbro are great but I like the look of the movie SS.

Oh man...and put the SS's head on the Xavier body......that would look awesome....Surfer in a suit.

We just need a one good line of ml figures on the movie in a 6" line. With likenesss to the actors.

give me one good reason. theres no reason for a ml line. THINK! just think. the spiderman line has most main characters already made like gg and ock just reissues. and remember they look crappy. now think u can buy the ff one figures for like 4 bucks each on clearance at kb, or pay 9 bucks for screwed up ones by hasbro. i say get a ss and take its head off. so easy and someones sounding a little lazy lol jk

woah woah woah
sandgoblin and harry goblin, you little goblins are getting out of control

Heh. Goblins. That was a term used for certain girls back in school.

.... *scratched nails on chalk board*

goblins! settle...

i and many others would personally like a 6inch marvel movie line...
-it takes them out of other waves... so the people who dont want them dont have to get them

-theres plenty of marvel movie characters that need A) redone, and B) done period

all these were never made and need figs
Elektra
Kingpin
Bullseye
Man-thing
Howard the duck
Silver surfer
Cosmic doom
Lady Deathstrike
William Stryker
Jubilee
Kitty Pryde
Angel
Quill
Calysto
Psylocke
Pyro
Hannibal King
Abigail
Whistler
Dracula
(parker posey's character)
(HHH's character)
(one of those wierd vampire creatures in blade 2)
(steven dorfs character in blade1)
Typhoid
stick
tattoo
stone
aunt may
mephisto
eddie brock
gwen stacy

and these figures need remade:

daredevil
storm
rogue
wolverine (one with decent articulation please)
mystique
toad
sabertooth
jean (in X uniform)
New Goblin
Venom
Sandman
Mary Jane
Black suit spidey
Absorbing (dad)?
Hulk

woah woah woah
sandgoblin and harry goblin, you little goblins are getting out of control

lmao sorry i thought he meant a ff movie line. for that i say no but for just a plain marvel movie line i say yes. sorry sandgoblin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"