has anyone seen the new spider-man toy line? thunderbolts venom

bryanss3

Summerholidays
Reaction score
have you guys seen it. I haven't seen anything about it online but I was at a 24 hour Walmart and got some of the figures. Venom, Carnage, Black Suit Spider-man. They weren't even in the system so i had to wait 20 minutes for them to get the numbers so they could ring me up. I found the set on ebay so you guys can see.

this guy is selling the set on ebay and thats the only thing I could find about it
online.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-LEGENDS-STYLE-SPIDER-MAN-HERO
ES-VILLIANS-SET-7_W0QQitemZ140265301348QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item14

SPIDER-MAN
Heroes and Villains Series
SET OF 7

venom.gif
VENOM (THUNDERBOLTS COSTUME) new build the hands weren't clawed which looks kinda lame and the chest area was really stiff and gross feeling. His paint is black with a light metallic blue to make him stand out.

CLASSIC SPIDER-MAN (BLACK & RED COSTUME w/STREET LIGHT)

IRON SPIDER-MAN *theres a clear variant

carnage.gif
CARNAGE (repaint same as the fearsome four set except hands and feet are painted black and his eyes are silver instead of white kinda looks cool)
(RED,SILVER EYES & BLACK HANDS & FEET)

BLACK COSTUME SPIDER-MAN he has a web missile that shoots out of one of his arms.(i think I had to different spideys like that when i was 10) also like venom black with metallic blue paint spidey looks more blue than venom.

GREEN GOBLIN(RAMOS art style it doesnt look cool as a figure)

SPIDER-MAN with snap on scuba gear. of course he always needs scuba gear.

Yeah, I saw most of them at walmart the other day. I passed. They're not bad figures, but I like the ones I have better.

spider which venom figure is that n your collection pics.

I was more confused about those figures cause I haven't seen anything on them anywhere and I just saw the venom and was so confused they were mixed in with the spectacular spider-man cartoon figures

The Venom in my collection is from the Amazing Spider-Man line a few years ago. He came out the same time as Man-Wolf, if that helps. I'm pretty sure the T-Bolts Venom you're talking about is the same one, just repainted.

I like the black Spider-Man from this new line, and I would have bought it, but I HATE action features. The Iron Spider fig is cool too, but again, I already have one.

yeah I was looking at it i'm pretty sure you're right about the repaint does your's have claws or regular hands though cause I cant tell in the pic. cause if yours has claws they just switched them for regular hands.

Picture023.jpg

he definately has hands. His fingertips are clawed, but they're not like Carnage's claws.

Alot of these just look like repaints and re issues

yeah they are but i thought the venom was cool

Hasbro really screwed up this line.They could have given us great new figures instead it's just repaints and reissues.they could be giving us

Hammerhead
Tombstone
Vulture{Marvel Knights version}
Mac Gargan Venom{Not a repaint}
Cosmic Spider-man
New Black Cat
Puma
Prowler
Classic Hydro Man
Chameleon
Molten Man
Spider-Carnage
Spider-Lizard

I would accept only two re-releases those are the two KB toys exclusive Spider-man classics figures which were

Spider-man 2099
Scarlet Spider

They really need to get their game on. I would buy EVERY figure on your list.

well as we all know hasbro kinda sucks at making these toys.

yeah I like how that looks.

I was just joking though like what if they made a menace(Harry Osborn) and jackpot figure.

I really wanna know who jackpot is and i didn't care really till they announced they were gonna reveal it and they're revealing it on my birthday too so that makes me wanna know more.

I don't mind Hasbro rereleasing figures in this line, since Toybiz pretty much released nearly all of the well known Spider-Man villians that will sell well at retail, but they do really need to start making new characters in the line as well on a consistent basis. So far the only new Spider-Man villians they've made have been Demogoblin and the upcoming Tarantula figure. Definitely annoyed that we're getting Juggernaut in this line over a villian like Tombstone or Chameleon.

I don't mind Hasbro rereleasing figures in this line, since Toybiz pretty much released nearly all of the well known Spider-Man villians that will sell well at retail, but they do really need to start making new characters in the line as well on a consistent basis. So far the only new Spider-Man villians they've made have been Demogoblin and the upcoming Tarantula figure. Definitely annoyed that we're getting Juggernaut in this line over a villian like Tombstone or Chameleon.
Are they re releasing the Toy Biz Juggernaut?

I don't have a Fwoosh account so I can't see them.

Um, I think the site is down, cause I can't get to the site now either.

Once it goes back up you should be able to see the pics, I don't think you need an account to see them.

I can't see the pics either, but it can't be better than ToyBiz's Juggernaut!! And I'm not a huge fan of this line, but I'm really starting to like that red & black Spider-Man. It reminds me of the Erik Larsen era. I'm gonna have to grab one next time I'm out.

Man, that Juggy is not even close!!

ToyBiz > Hasbro

ill buy the 2 venoms and trantula, though im swapping heads with venom, the scorpion tail'd one i dont remember ever seeing in the comics, but his head looks more like the gargan venom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"