• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

sm3 packaged pics on ebay

It looks like NG does have a swapable head. It's too small to be sandmans. I think the BAF sandman's head is under venom's crotch, where it should be.

i think thats sandmans head next to harry. i doubt they would do a swapable head for him.

It looks like NG does have a swapable head. It's too small to be sandmans. I think the BAF sandman's head is under venom's crotch, where it should be.
that looks like an arm or something under venom
i hope NG doesnt have a removable mask that just looks ridiculous
do swapable heads or dont make the mask come off at all

I'm not sure about this... The BAF does not call me. The BAF is the same as a fig in the series..... and with almost none articulation... For me is not a problem buying the hole series, but, I would like to see some pics first from other dude who buys the series...If I am not convinced I may really end with MJ and Harry....

Lets see what happens.

I'll pick up the Spider-Man 2 repaint...uh....I mean 'Spider-man 3' Spider-Man.

Black Suited, Venom and Ock.

I'll be damned if I get MJ though. :o Pointless.

yeah but still a new character to the legends...

Oh I miss my completist pal Roughneck! He understand me! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL i think its just hilarious. I have yet to see someone wanting to buy most of these and be ok with that. Some dont like mj, Some love her, some hate venom, some love him. I can say ill buy these and feel like i didnt waste my money.

The head next to the new goblin is most likely sandman. If you look at all the packages theres a piece of a body in them all. If the head is indeed with venom then idk what the new goblins BAF piece is. I doubt the head is for the new goblin but whoever said no removable mask, i totally agree with you

I know I might end getting only MJ and Harry... maybe!

The BAF sucks, IMO. It's a statue. And not a good one, at that.

You're better off skipping this wave and just buying the 360 Sandman if you just want the BAF. He has interchangable parts, and is less sucky...though still just as sucky as most SM3 figures.

why would u buy none of the figures just to get a 360 sandman? get the figures and sell the parts on ebay if you dont like it that much. And im assuming you dont like any and will not buy any, right? Because the BAF is no reason just to skip a whole wave. Well thats my opinion atleast

Venom looks a little better but they still all suck.

these toys are ok...doc ock and sandman look cool

why would u buy none of the figures just to get a 360 sandman? get the figures and sell the parts on ebay if you dont like it that much. And im assuming you dont like any and will not buy any, right? Because the BAF is no reason just to skip a whole wave. Well thats my opinion atleast

I'm saying if you only want these figs for the BAF, which some people do, you're better off just buying 360 Sandman cause he's less crappy and has interchangable parts.

I'm not buying any of these at all. I thought SM3 sucked more than these figs.

O i see. All the 360 figures look good to me but sandman to me looks like he has no teeth lol.

I think all the figures are great but whats bad is each has like one huge flaw lol. Venom doesnt have the pattern on his suit like spiderman, sandman is too skinny, And correct me if im wrong but black spidey looks like he can not move his fingers from web shooting to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"