Question about voice acting in the Marvel Universe games

terry78 said:
Big breasted white woman are a dime a dozen. Big breasted asian women are like locating actual native americans. You know they're out there, but when you find one you're like, "damn." Fortunuately for me I located one a couple years back that I have the pleasure of dating. :o

You're kind of my hero now.

^Well, it took some coaxing considering she told me she didn't date black guys at first, but clever humor coupled with a Red Lobster dinner works surprising wonders. :o

If they date black guys, they have to date mexican guys as well :o
Plus, I don't look mexican, more like italian I've been told :confused:

terry78 said:
Big breasted white woman are a dime a dozen. Big breasted asian women are like locating actual native americans. You know they're out there, but when you find one you're like, "damn." Fortunuately for me I located one a couple years back that I have the pleasure of dating. :o
Maybe, but the majority of them arent attractive.

jaydawg said:
Maybe, but the majority of them arent attractive.

Matter of opinion. Some people have that whole yellow fever thing where every asian chick is attractive them, even the butt ugly ones. I was strictly going out with black girls before I ran into her though, but we had **** in common as far as movies and music tastes, so you know.

True, its all perspective. Personally, I've got an italian obsession.

thealiasman2000 you do realize that most of the VAs you mentioned live in the US or Canada and that the video games were recorded in another part of North America then where the orginal the VA lives. For example, David Hemblen lives in Toronto, while X-men legends was recorded in LA.

jaydawg said:
True, its all perspective. Personally, I've got an italian obsession.

I married an Italian.:up: :D

She keeps me fed in the Kitchen and in the Bed, if you know what I mean.;)

And Gammy, you do look more Italian than Mexican.

Gammy v.2 said:
I knew it :o
I don't care what I look like though, I just want an Japanese gf/wife :(
So as opposed to thinking you can hook up a lowrider, they'll just assume you're in the mafia. Win-win. :o

time for gammy to start hunting for some japanese chicks. if you live in new york, visit china town:) you can find some in LA too. thye asain chicks are pretty scarce here in south florida.

Brainiac 8 said:
I married an Italian.:up: :D

She keeps me fed in the Kitchen and in the Bed, if you know what I mean.;)

And Gammy, you do look more Italian than Mexican.
You are a king among men. :up:

Speaking of Italian chicks, has anyone seen the new Nelly Furtado music video? Holy crap. I do not rememeber her looking good at all.

Furtado is Portugese actually, but who's counting? They're all black when the lights go out. :o

Then I'm embarrased. Well not really. I think I'll go watch it for the hundreth time again....

if not for all the breasteses on the first page, this would have been the worst thread ever :o

terry78 said:
Furtado is Portugese actually, but who's counting? They're all black when the lights go out. :o
Not that I'm counting but she's Canadian. Her parents are Portugese.

^Yeah, well I'm talking actual racial background. Black, white, asian, and latinos can all be canadian, but they're still black, white, etc.

You don't want to know how old she is :(

IrieSaaya_05.jpg

b0000437_17383199.jpg

m01_05.jpg

hey, it's like my grandmother always used to say "if there's grass on the field, play ball" :o

Born 1993, according to the Wiki.
Yup :(

It has to be a fake, though...no way she's that age, she's 20 at least.

She is not 13. If so... well Gammy, your asian fetish has hit a new low.

Not at all. Its just a really gross situation. But she's so not 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"