• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Flash Fan Made Stuff!

Show us your talent....

13240709_1254165827935623_5502879539148101303_n.jpg

Dare to Defy @ www.hectorenriquez.daportfolio.com

Anyone have a Ezra Miller and Grant Gustin Flash together in one manip? No color filters though.

Stephen Amell Grant Gustin Jansen Ackles As Hal Jordan.

Here's a short fan-fic about the evil Reverse-Flash taking advantage of the city's dependence on paced trial record-keeping in a city gone dark with due process.

====

The Flash had arrested and incarcerated the evil Reverse-Flash whose trial was about to begin in front of a public audience. Barry was concerned about what his evil twin would do in the courtroom and how much of the Flash's help would be required to ensure a smooth trial with a just outcome. One key to presenting an intelligible trial was the accurate record-noting of the trial's activities. Reverse-Flash knew of the public's dependence on accurate trial record-keeping and schemed to use his super-speedy 'gift of gab' to confound the courtroom stenographer.

On the day of the trial, the prosecutor for the city checked to see if the courtroom stenographer (a skilled professional African-American woman named Daisy) would be able to keep pace with all of the testimony, and she seemed like she could. However, when Reverse-Flash was called to the stand to testify, he started speaking incredibly fast about 'unicorn metaphysics.' The stenographer had a very difficult time keeping pace with his super-speedy speech and was only able to type mixed phrases, which came out as something vague about 'unicorn magic.'

Barry realized the stenographer was completely confounded and interceded by raising his hand in court and requesting to the judge that Reverse-Flash be asked to speak slower so everyone (including the stenographer) understood what the heck was being said. Reverse-Flash was asked to slow the pace of speech, which enraged him, motivating him to lunge at the judge. The Flash leaped with greater speed and blocked Reverse-Flash before he could get at the defenseless trial judge. Reverse-Flash was bound and gagged, and the judge was able to manage a swift closure to the trial, and the verdict was a unanimous 'guilty.'

The next few weeks, the press hounded Barry about why he asked Reverse-Flash to 'slow down' his unicorn-magic speech for the benefit of the stenographer, and Barry replied, "Due process also means teamwork," and Barry became a temporary 'legal world' celebrity. The Flash wondered if the life sentence given to Reverse-Flash (for his role in the deaths of ten policemen during the robbery of a federal bank in the nation's capital) would subdue the scarring memory of a city made hollow by flashy criminality. Barry, however, kept thinking about what Reverse-Flash was trying to achieve with his confounding super-speedy monologue about 'unicorn metaphysics.'

====

:sly:

Reverse-Flash_(Tom_Cavanagh).jpg

Speedsters.

Last edited:
I made this just fooling around looking at the comic book, I messed the shield up so I still need to tweak it here and there and the color's may be a bit bright...

C0PLliwW8AEidFg.jpg:large

Champions Of The Speedforce Wallpaper.

The fastest man alive poster.
THAT could completely be a fill-in episode without problem. I would love it. I mean, if they are actually racing and moving not 40 minutes of set up for 5 minutes of racing.

THAT could completely be a fill-in episode without problem. I would love it. I mean, if they are actually racing and moving not 40 minutes of set up for 5 minutes of racing.

Who do you think will win this race, Superman or The Flash ? And, why ? :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"