The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 2 "The Flash of Two Worlds"

When and how did Ronnie die again ? I missed this part in the previous episode.
Also, how does Doc is still alive if his other half is dead ?

They separated inside the singularity to create an explosion that would help close it.
Barry was able to spot and catch Stein before he hit the ground but not Ronnie.

I'm not sure if it was made clear exactly what happened to him.
Falling to his death seems likely though. :funny:

Last edited:
That's not so clear (which I believe was premedidated) - we have not seen Ronnie's falling so it still possible that he was "sucked" by the singularity and transferred to Earth-2...

By the way - is it possible that "temporary" part of the Firestorm can be the "other" Flash?

Great episode! This felt more like the quality that season one had, which episode one didn't, IMO.

I really love that this show embraces it's comic book roots and just for them to redo the cover in such a cheesy way, put a huge smile on my face. The retro-futuristic look of Earth-2 was a nice touch. The vibe reference was great.

I can't wait for Jay to get his powers again. Plus it looks like Wally is showing up sooner rather than later.

I really hope the shows steers away from the villain of the week they started in season one, and Barry killed another metahuman.

Last edited:
Just watched both of the first two episodes of Season 2. Aside from them seemingly glossing over Barry killing the metas, they were great. 9/10 for both and 10/10 if the killing is explained in a good way.

I actually won't be surprised if they used the deaths in these two episodes to gauge fan reaction.

It was more enjoyable than Gotham, but not as good as last season. It feels like some of the genius has left the writing team. Perhaps they are spread too thin.

Jay was a bit monotone. A bit disappointing, considering how lovable he is in comics.

Spivot was decent, but I'm not interested in see a romance with Barry.

Caitlin's behavior was a bit..inappropriate. It felt like she was told to act like a fangirl when meeting a superhero. I can see fancying him, but not as blatantly lustfully as she was doing. Not after Ronnie died only 5 months ago. I might be sensitive about this, since I had loved ones die two years ago. (Since Ronnie's out does this mean she won't become Killer Frost?)

Considering Sand Demon's body can be separated into individual particles and even lose some (the bit in the lab that Cisco communed with), with virtually no damage from most harm, I doubt he's dead. However, being fused to glass would certainly paralyze him, at least until an enterprising villain grinds him back down into movable pieces. A very cold end, which again, seemed odd that Barry and friends are not the slightest bit concerned over.

That rocket in Earth 2 Star Lab looked like Flash Gordon's. :) Fascinating styles used. It looked like the way people used to think the future would look like--until it got here and turned out to be sort of soulless and boxey.

I've mentioned that the funding issue perturbs me, if only because, if Barry's in charge of those funds, he has immense power. When are people going to start hitting him up for money?

The "villains never change clothing" I headcanon that 1) they get little attached exercise tubes, with bathrooms and clothes cleaners, like prisoners with yard time, and 2) superheroes never willingly take off their costumes when captured, so why would villains? The costume is how people know you're important.

It was more enjoyable than Gotham, but not as good as last season. It feels like some of the genius has left the writing team. Perhaps they are spread too thin.

Jay was a bit monotone. A bit disappointing, considering how lovable he is in comics.

Caitlin's behavior was a bit..inappropriate. It felt like she was told to act like a fangirl when meeting a superhero. I can see fancying him, but not as blatantly lustfully as she was doing. Not after Ronnie died only 5 months ago. I might be sensitive about this, since I had loved ones die two years ago. (Since Ronnie's out does this mean she won't become Killer Frost?)

Considering Sand Demon's body can be separated into individual particles and even lose some (the bit in the lab that Cisco communed with), with virtually no damage from most harm, I doubt he's dead. However, being fused to glass would certainly paralyze him, at least until an enterprising villain grinds him back down into movable pieces. A very cold end, which again, seemed odd that Barry and friends are not the slightest bit concerned over.

That rocket in Earth 2 Star Lab looked like Flash Gordon's. :) Fascinating styles used. It looked like the way people used to think the future would look like--until it got here and turned out to be sort of soulless and boxey.

I've mentioned that the funding issue perturbs me, if only because, if Barry's in charge of those funds, he has immense power. When are people going to start hitting him up for money?

The "villains never change clothing" I headcanon that 1) they get little attached exercise tubes, with bathrooms and clothes cleaners, like prisoners with yard time, and 2) superheroes never willingly take off their costumes when captured, so why would villains? The costume is how people know you're important.

I'm pretty sure that's not how glass work s even if they using suto scinece with this some how... there a reason sand man with marvel and a buch of other's never turned someone like sandman into glass used cement other stuff to capture him instead. but I'm dropping for now . cause I want to know if they will address this stuff later if at all and what was done with those bodys or what was left of them with thelatter case.

Robbie Amell won't be gone for ever and hasn't left the show it was also shown in an interview on video with victor Garber where he said he's still around and We'll see him. thsoe were his words . right now he's doing the X-files movie. but he'll return.

Oh and no your comment about Catiline attraction to Jay is spot on . people take longer to heal with morning time then this. A year and half or 19 month's at least. the same was done with cloe with small ville and it bother me as well but I and people I new dropped it cause it as on it's last season. other it made no sense

but well some writers... just don't get this some times. don't worry about it. don't other who don't want to care try to write off cause you mentioned it you have right to your feeling but also remember it's a show and some times certain thing won't be done right if at all and there shows that do better and have awards for a reason. not that latter if over important well there some thing that better in other shows. but this is still an enjoyable show.

I don't think reverse flash left Barry his fortune or the real well's money he just confessed to the murder and the writers didn't let hear much else. that's still an issue for those that find it important even thought here others talking down to other here about that. if you feel it's important then fine hopefully the writers will address in there shows like 4400 & heroes all things inspired by comic's of source material for shows like this from the same source material will leave this one in the dust.

it's a simple fix if and when Ray Palmer come back comes back for re occurring guest star spot only. they should leave alternate real wells in the reality he belongs too after their done with the season..

Last edited:
Actually Sandman in Marvel has been turned to glass a few times, as far as I can remember.

Except that the villains last season didn't have "costumes" except maybe Piper and he got freed early on.

Actually Sandman in Marvel has been turned to glass a few times, as far as I can remember.
the times I remember it's always been cement or concrete to capture him especially the cartoons like 60's spiderman animated series with a mixer truck next to the comic's. and that's when he was frozen when ice man around with fire star in the 80's and so on. or when water was used. well you have the issue's comic's so I'm sure you know numbers . but then he should be dead too if he were made into glass. well I'm sure he wasn't shattered ether.

ok I remember now he was made into glass but he was still walking and talking in Glass form and hulk let him escape with his life cause they claimed he was overly brittle .

lol ether way he should be dead if that were the case. if he was so brittle he should have shattered just by walking. which shouldn't Have been able to do to begin with since he was turned to glass...

well we'll see what happen with this season.

Last edited:
the times I remember it's always been cement or concrete to capture him especially the cartoons like 60's spiderman animated series with a mixer truck next to the comic's. and that's when he was frozen when ice man around with fire star i nthe 80's and so on. or when water was used. well you have the issue's comic's so I'm sure you know numbers . but then he should be dead too if he were made into glass. well I'm sure he wasn't shattered ether.

Check out the Erik Larsen run of the SPIDER-MAN series of the 90's. Doc Ock forces Sandman to become a member of a version of the Sinister Six, Sandman refuses (he was reformed at the time and a reserve Avenger... I miss those days) and Doc hits him with some kind of ray gun, turns him to glass and then shatters him. Of course this doesn't kill him and Sandman returns later in a form that's all sharp edges and attacks Ock. I believe Mr. Fantastic, off panel then returns Sandman back to his sand form.

the times I remember it's always been cement or concrete to capture him especially the cartoons like 60's spiderman animated series with a mixer truck next to the comic's. and that's when he was frozen when ice man around with fire star in the 80's and so on. or when water was used. well you have the issue's comic's so I'm sure you know numbers . but then he should be dead too if he were made into glass. well I'm sure he wasn't shattered ether.

ok I remember now he was made into glass but he was still walking and talking in Glass form and hulk let him escape with his life cause they claimed he was overly brittle .

lol ether way he should be dead if that were the case. if he was so brittle he should have shattered just by walking. which shouldn't Have been able to do to begin with since he was turned to glass...

well we'll see what happen with this season.
:exp:
COMIC BOOK SCIENCE.

:exp:
COMIC BOOK SCIENCE.
lol pre 1960's science actually. Cause it was when the wizard was a threat for mister fantastic. and it was the hulk sand man was dealing with while working for the manderin .
No one would be caught dead after that point with that as story . lol the exploding is accurate.

Check out the Erik Larsen run of the SPIDER-MAN series of the 90's. Doc Ock forces Sandman to become a member of a version of the Sinister Six, Sandman refuses (he was reformed at the time and a reserve Avenger... I miss those days) and Doc hits him with some kind of ray gun, turns him to glass and then shatters him. Of course this doesn't kill him and Sandman returns later in a form that's all sharp edges and attacks Ock. I believe Mr. Fantastic, off panel then returns Sandman back to his sand form.
lol that's even worse then when he was turned into glass in the hulk comic's. oh well lol, I see why it's not talked about or remember in profiles. don't worry I believe it.

what;s the major award for comic writers? was this dude ever nominated or won it ?

Last edited:
That's not so clear (which I believe was premedidated) - we have not seen Ronnie's falling so it still possible that he was "sucked" by the singularity and transferred to Earth-2...

By the way - is it possible that "temporary" part of the Firestorm can be the "other" Flash?

The producers have said that the Ronnie we know is dead. If we see Ronnie again, it may be due to time travel or a version from a different Earth.

lol pre 1960's science actually. Cause it was when the wizard was a threat for mister fantastic. and it was the hulk sand man was dealing with while working for the manderin .
No one would be caught dead after that point with that as story . lol the exploding is accurate.

lol that's even worse then when he was turned into glass in the hulk comic's. oh well lol, I see why it's not talked about or remember in profiles. don't worry I believe it.

what;s the major award for comic writers? was this dude ever nominated or won it ?

The Eisner? I think? Named after the guy who created the Spirit?

They separated inside the singularity to create an explosion that would help close it.
Barry was able to spot and catch Stein before he hit the ground but not Ronnie.

I'm not sure if it was made clear exactly what happened to him.
Falling to his death seems likely though. :funny:

Ha! Thank you.

The Eisner? I think? Named after the guy who created the Spirit?
there we go. thank you.
The producers have said that the Ronnie we know is dead. If we see Ronnie again, it may be due to time travel or a version from a different Earth.
that's kinda weird with what was said by victor garber prior when they talking (I think was ether E taLK OR ET Entertainment tonight) to him about ronnie in legends prior and he said he's still around. well they are producers and that usually would put thing over the actor but some things up.

Maybe he let it slip he was till alive cause he was asked alot that day. anyway we'll have to see what really going when they get to him(Ronnie). otherwise I'm going with the presumed dead and dead cause it's likely he's still a live in some way .

Last edited:
Yeah it was a bit weird given the circumtances.

there we go. thank you.

that's kinda weird with what was said by victor garber prior when they talking (I think was ether E taLK OR ET Entertainment tonight) to him about ronnie in legends prior and he said he's still around. well they are producers and that usually would put thing over the actor but some things up.

Maybe he let it slip he was till alive cause he was asked alot that day. anyway we'll have to see what really going when they get to him(Ronnie). otherwise I'm going with the presumed dead and dead cause it's likely he's still a live in some way .
Yeah, something's weird there. if he just left to do X-Files or some movie, I don't feel there would be as much controversy.

Plus the X-Files thing is like 6 episodes or something. So it wouldn't take THAT log to film, let alone needing to write him off of the show completely.

Oh and apparently it was confirmed in an interview that Barry DID in fact kill Sand Demon.

http://imgur.com/Omaw6md

Last edited:
Yeah, something's weird there. if he just left to do X-Files or some movie, I don't feel there would be as much controversy.
well that'sthe one that's well know of . he might doing other stuff I know the guy that played captian partner(Roger cross) before lance on arrow became a captain was on three shows continuum as main villain motive (as a lutenit cop boss to the dectives there while on arrow) befor his current show "dark matter" he was killed off uin arrow season 2 but he was busy with two other show's and a new one starting and you should have seen what victor garber his self was doing while flash was on last year. when he wasn't on the show of the flash .

the point is alot of actor's and actress have some busy schedual's doing one show or something at once . While is the Xfiles is the only one I can speak of that well known, that's been mentioned every news wise as far what Robbies up to. so far anyway.

but it's odd that victor garber said that on video that he's still around to that female reporter saying where's your other half Robbie ? and he said he's still around (on the show Legends of tomorrow and you'll see him.) like I said he let it slip

some thing's up indeed

Plus the X-Files thing is like 6 episodes or something. So it wouldn't take THAT log to film, let alone needing to write him off of the show completely.

Oh and apparently it was confirmed in an interview that Barry DID in fact kill Sand Demon.

http://imgur.com/Omaw6md
yeah I saw that coming. they better start making arragments for iron heights in the show and no more lip service about it exsiting. I don't like things being brought up constantly and then the shows writers act like they have split personality problems and say they were never planning to ever use it .

it's too latefor him and atom smasher .

and B, C,D lister character heroes are all the show has to have as league members. which oliver was at one time .

Last edited:
Much improved episode than the first one, I didn't dislike episode 1 but something felt off, but this one brought some of the magic back for me. Thought Jay Garrick and Patty Spivot were both great.

I liked Barry being suspicious of Garrick, and then him proving himself to be a hero even without his powers. Much better this week and much closer to season 1 for me, can't wait for the next episode already! Zoom looks awesome as well, hope they handle his story as well as they did RF's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"