• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantastic four (new cartoon) any of use got any pics?

Batman1939

Sidekick
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
1,756
Reaction score
0
Points
31
I want to see some pictures from the new cartoon but i cant find them can anybody with pics post them please.
 
Batman1939 said:
I want to see some pictures from the new cartoon but i cant find them can anybody with pics post them please.

^There's a new cartoon of them coming out,when is it coming out,what channel?
 
its in syndication i think check your local listings
 
Finally, a new Marvel cartoon is coming :up:
 
Yeah, but it looks as good as Teen Titans.
 
There's a promo pic out.....Way to anime looking. Doom and Moleman look cool though. Ben had a big "4" spray painted on his chest, Johnny had stereotypical yellow spikey anime' hair, the Baxter Building looks like a giant *****, and, if I'm not mistaken, their suits have a red stripe on them.

My hopes are low.
 
i'm getting real tired of anime.


stupid ****ing kids, don't know what a real cartoon is.
 
Phoney Bone said:
There's a promo pic out.....Way to anime looking. Doom and Moleman look cool though. Ben had a big "4" spray painted on his chest, Johnny had stereotypical yellow spikey anime' hair, the Baxter Building looks like a giant *****, and, if I'm not mistaken, their suits have a red stripe on them.

My hopes are low.
Ditto. I really hate that every new cartoon has to be anime-styled. There used to be this thing called diversity... it was great while it lasted.
 
i did not know of this.
 
GoldGoblin said:
^There's a new cartoon of them coming out,when is it coming out,what channel?
i dunno i live in Australia.
 
We (UK) usually get shows after the first series has finished in America. I also noticed that nearly every new cartoon is Anime styled.
 
I was looking forward to this show, but now I'm not. Animes were cool a few years ago, but now there's just too much overkill. The thing that really makes me angry is that American animators think they can do anime just as good as any actual anime, but they can't! It's obvious whether something is an anime rip-off or genuine.
 
BeserkerHilf said:
i'm getting real tired of anime.


stupid ****ing kids, don't know what a real cartoon is.
i'm afraid you right on this point
 
I wish they could just start a marve animated universe like for DC shows like JLU, Superman:TAS, BATMAN and Gotham Knights.

I wish they would use a more realistic animation. They could start a continuity with this and the upcoming Avengers Animated Movies. and DR. Strange Movie.

That doesn't seem likely though. :(
 
The problem with Marvel's starting a whole animated continuity is that they've sold off the rights of their characters for TV and movie media to like 30 different companies. There's no way they'd get all of the studios and networks to coordinate and allow them to create a unified animated continuity, and given Marvel's current money-over-quality mindset, there's no way Marvel would even bother trying.
movie-man2000 said:
As long as it makes money, its good... :rolleyes:
You work for one of those soulless corporations, don't you? ;)
 
TheCorpulent1 said:
The problem with Marvel's starting a whole animated continuity is that they've sold off the rights of their characters for TV and movie media to like 30 different companies. There's no way they'd get all of the studios and networks to coordinate and allow them to create a unified animated continuity, and given Marvel's current money-over-quality mindset, there's no way Marvel would even bother trying.

Do you know if all of the Lion's Gate animated movies are going to exist in the same universe?
 
BeserkerHilf said:
why are you afraid?
because if marvel cartoons go the anime route people will forget "what a real cartoon looks like"
 
Well, technically animes are still real cartoons. But you're right, there's too much of it. Hopefully the writing will be good.
 
WallCrawl said:
Do you know if all of the Lion's Gate animated movies are going to exist in the same universe?
In fact, I do not. I haven't been following the cartoons at all, since I heard that the Lions Gate "Avengers" cartoon was going to be nothing more than a mis-titled Ultimates cartoon.
 
3dman27 said:
because if marvel cartoons go the anime route people will forget "what a real cartoon looks like"


no, when you say "im afraid you're right", i dont care who you are, you make it sound like me being right will bring about the apocalypse
 
I love anime but only when the Japanese do it, American anime is just done to profit on the popularity of the japanese.
 
3dman27 said:
because if marvel cartoons go the anime route people will forget "what a real cartoon looks like"


LOL so any cartoon not made by an american isn't a real cartoon?

I suppose video games like Sonic, Mario, metal gear solid etc arent real video games either right:rolleyes:


I think the problem is most people seem to forget that KIDS are the main demographic and yeah you guessed it KIDS like this american anime style. When I was kid and was watching stuff like TF, Thundercats etc, if some late teen, twenty somehting came up to me and started droning on about how fantastic Super friends etc was back in the day and how He-man isn't a real cartoon . I would have no doubt laughed my ass off and told him to get lost. The same applies here.
 
yea, but there's a difference.

those cartoons kicked ass.


Optimus prime could stomp on pikachu anyday
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"