Make a New Avengers Cartoon!

But Natasha was two years old when she met Cap. She's hardly a war buddy.
but that would make her about 65 years old. dropping that part of the story is a must unless you use Sharon Carters back story where Cap fought with her aunt in the war. it could work that way with the Widow being a code name that is past on.

but that would make her about 65 years old. dropping that part of the story is a must unless you use Sharon Carters back story where Cap fought with her aunt in the war. it could work that way with the Widow being a code name that is past on.

The Black Widow is a code name that is passed on, actually. Way it wrosk is, Russian Special Ops takes in a kid, usually one they've had in mind as a candidate since birth, in their teenage years and trains them to be the ultimate killing machine. But Natasha is, in fact, around 65 or 66 years old. Reason she looks younger, and the same reason that she can go twenty rounds with the likes of Cap and can kill things in oh so spectacular ways, is because she got injected with the same stuff Cap was back in the 60s.

The Black Widow is a code name that is passed on, actually. Way it wrosk is, Russian Special Ops takes in a kid, usually one they've had in mind as a candidate since birth, in their teenage years and trains them to be the ultimate killing machine. But Natasha is, in fact, around 65 or 66 years old. Reason she looks younger, and the same reason that she can go twenty rounds with the likes of Cap and can kill things in oh so spectacular ways, is because she got injected with the same stuff Cap was back in the 60s.
Thanks for the rundown. :up: Do you mean the 40s? If that's the case, then she's a super-soldier, right? I can work with that.

But Natasha's one of many characters living in WWII who was hit with some plot device that allows her to survive into the present day to fight alongside Cap. This kind of thing happens when characters' origins are attached to fixed dates. Between Black Widow, Nick Fury, Submariner, Whizzer, Bucky, Red Skull, Spitfire, Blazing Skull, and others I'm probably forgetting, a lot of guys from the war inexplicably survived into modern continuity none the worse for wear. If I'm doing a new series and starting from the top, I'd like to cut back on that a little. Of course, Namor would still be the same Namor, Red Skull would be the same Red Skull. Maybe even include the Winter Soldier somewhere down the road. But for Nat, I'd rather have there be a Black Widow that Cap fought with in the war, and Nat would be her granddaughter or something and she inherited the title.

there was a golden age Back Widow outside of the one today.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to include Black Widow. She's got enough material for about 3 characters; she's got history with Cap AND Iron Man AND Hawkeye AND Daredevil, to say nothing of her past in Russia. Not bad for someone with no super-powers. I was thinking of having her granddad fight in WWII as the original Black Widow, or having her treated with the Super-Soldier serum, but those both feel a little too distant from the source material.

Black Widow has always kind of bothered me, especially when I hear plans to make a BW movie, because I can't think of what to do with her to make her interesting beyond the ex-KGB female spy with a mysterious past, which is nothing new at all.

Black Widow has always kind of bothered me, especially when I hear plans to make a BW movie, because I can't think of what to do with her to make her interesting beyond the ex-KGB female spy with a mysterious past, which is nothing new at all.
she ****ed Bucky thats something.

she ****ed Bucky thats something.

They'd have to do Winter Soldier for that to even come up (since she didn't know it was Bucky at the time. For that matter, neither did he :wow: )

I really want to see the UNDER SIEGE arc, especially when Ant-Man and Wasp kick the crap out of the Masters.

Season 4

Episode 401-West Coast Avengers With Steve Rogers reinstated as Captain America and Valerie Cooper as the new head of the Commission a second Avengers team is formed on the East Coast. But things get off to a rocky start as USAgent isn’t the leader that the rest of the team was expecting but things get hot when the supervillain Count Nefaria reactivates the Golden Age Torch to have him become his body guard.

Episode 402- Valley of the Dragons (Guest Staring The Mandarin, Jimmy Woo, and Fin Fang Foom.) The Avengers travel to China to stop the Mandarin from walking up the monster Fin Fang Foom. The Mandarin is directed to the Valley of the Sleeping Dragon where he finds and wakes Fin Fang Foom, using the dragon to threaten the Chinese government. When the others in his party shed their human forms to begin their conquest, the Mandarin realizes he is being used and joins forces with the Avengers to defeat the dragons, the battle ending with Dragons put to sleep by narcotic herbs.

Episode 403- With this Hammer I thy Wed After Thor goes missing for many months the Avengers are visited by Loki asking for help. Loki tells them that Odin is dying and that Thor is set to marry the Enchantress and that because he has been bared from Asgard he can’t stop the wedding. Loki sends the Avengers to Asgard where they find Thor but he isn’t himself and sends them to the dugon where they meet Lady Sif who tells them that Thor is under a spell and asked them to help her save Odin, free Thor, and stop the Enchantress from taking over Asgard. And that they have to do it before the wedding because after the Enchantress will kill Odin which will pass the Odinforce on to Thor, and after that she will kill Thor gaining the Odinforce as his only heir making her queen of Asgard.

Episode 404- Ghosts in the Machine The Vision is infected with virus that contains Ultron’s program that makes him turn on the Avengers and makes him infect the worlds computers with his Program. Its now up to the Wasp, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket to go into the Vision and find a way to save him as the rest of the Avengers find the source of the virus.

Episode 405- Hercules Vs. Thor The Enchantress pulls Hercules from the ancient past to battle Thor. Hercules finds Dr. Donald Blake who is on a Double dated with Jane Foster and Carol Danvers and Clint Barton. Hercules under command of the Enchantress Hercules takes Jane forcing Blake to the change into Thor and come after them. When Thor finds Hercules the two of them are transported to another dimension where the Enchantress forces the two to battle for the fate of Jane. If Thor loses Jane dies and if Thor wins Hercules dies.

Episode 406- The Destroyer Arthur Douglas, his wife Yvette, and their daughter Heather are driving across the Mojave Desert when a spaceship carrying the mad Titan Thanos passes overhead on a surveillance mission to Earth. Wishing to keep his existence a secret, Thanos destroys the automobile in case its passengers observed his ship. Unknown to the Titan, his father, Mentor, saw this and determines that the threat of his son Thanos can no longer be ignored and decides to create a being of sufficient power to defeat Thanos. Mentor enlisting the aid of Chronos, seizes the astral form of Arthur Douglas. Chronos and Mentor then fashion a new body granting it powers, and empower it with Douglas' spirit now called Drax the Destroyer.
Mentor uses Drax's memories of his old life, to instill in him a monomaniacal hate for and an obsession to destroy Thanos. Thanos hired legions of alien mercenaries to keep Drax away from him in his campaign to possess the Cosmic Cube, Drax, in the company of the Avengers, must stop Thanos from getting the Cube. In the end Thanos is destroyed along with the cube and Drax leaves earth with no other reason to live with Thanos dead.

Episode 407 and 408- Beachhead Earth Captain Marvel, former hero of the Kree Empire and lover of Ms Marvels approaches the Avengers with evidence that renegade elements within the Kree Hierarchy led by Ronan the Accuser being aided by the Sentry and a troop of Kree, are planning to 'erase' humanity through the use of exotic technology. A plot to devolve mankind must be stopped by Marvel and the Avengers and the West Coast Avengers. Marvel using his Cosmic Awareness sends the two Avengers teams to the farthest points on the earth to destroy the machines that will devolve humanity.

Episode 409- Heavy Metal Photon, Hercules, Doctor Druid, and the Black Knight are called to the Avengers Mansion to assist the Vision while the other avengers are on a mission. The reserves are called in to help when Ultron and the Super-Adaptoid free the Kree Sentry. The three head to a military base to retrieve a Doomsday weapon called TESS-One. Now all the reserves have to do is keep it together while they save the world.

Episode 410- Quasar Robert Grayson the 1950s Marvel Boy is vaporized while saving the world leaving only his "Quantum Bands" behind. Cut to now, as Project Pegasus attempts to find a way to control the Quantum Bands. Only to have the first man to test them to perish when the energy output reached a critical mass beyond his control. When AIM attempts to steal the Bands a security guard, Wendell Vaughn, takes them and uses them to stop AIM from getting them. Only now he can’t get them off. Fearing what will happen Wendell goes on the run with the Avengers and AIM on his trail.

Episode 411, 412, and 413- Super Villain Team Up, Loki, Baron Zemo, the Enchantress, and Ultron free all the inmate at the Vault, take control of the combined forces of AIM and HYDRA decimate the Avengers (destroying the mansion in the process) and take over New York erecting a force shield around it. The Villains send out a message that they are in control and that the Avengers are no more and that the shield will grow until they are in control of the world.
The Avengers (Cap, Hawkeye, Ant-Man Ms. Marvel, and Vision) now under ground and inside the shield send out a Code White alert to Iron Man, who is with the West Coast team to get all reserve avengers inside and out of the shield to Assemble and fight the Villains.

Why make Quasar a security guard at Project Pegasus? I always liked the fact that he was a SHIELD agent who would've washed out for not having a killer instinct.

Why make Quasar a security guard at Project Pegasus? I always liked the fact that he was a SHIELD agent who would've washed out for not having a killer instinct.
i wanted to play up the common guy thing that marvel has always had. and that its not a SHIELD base.

but he could be a SHIELD washout its just not the focus of the episode.

in the comics quasar WAS chief of security at project pegasus
he may've taken the pegasus job to redeem himself for washing out of SHIELD

Yeah, that'd work. He washed out of SHIELD for not having the killer instinct, then he goes to Project Pegasus as his next gig, then he gets the quantum bands and proves that you don't need to be a killer to be a hero. :up:

Yeah, that'd work. He washed out of SHIELD for not having the killer instinct, then he goes to Project Pegasus as his next gig, then he gets the quantum bands and proves that you don't need to be a killer to be a hero. :up:
Is there a way to connect Quasar's origin with Ms. Marvel's? They're both connected to Captain Marvel AND Project Pegases (right?), and Carol could contrast with Wendell since she IS in SHIELD and she DOES have the killer instinct (remember when she stabbed the Master of the World in the Kang Dynasty?) Maybe when Wendell washed out, Carol got his spot.

That'd be cool. I'm not a Ms. Marvel fan, so I'm not really looking to put her in the cartoon at all, but that would work.

After a lot of thought, I think I know how to do Black Widow: Her grandmother was an agent in WWII as the original Black Widow fighting for Stalin's Soviet Union, and she and Cap met briefly back in the day. Now, Natasha received a version of the Super Soldier treatment by the Russian government, but it wasn't quite as perfect as Cap's and threatens to deteriorate her system. She defects to the States and joins up with Nick Fury. In exchange for the necessary treatments from the SHIELD doctors, Black Widow works as an "asset" for Fury, who sends her into battle occasionally to get the Avengers out of several jams. She'd show up here and there in Season 1, shrouded in mystery, before her story is revealed in Season 2 and she joins the Avengers officially. Once on the team, she is constantly being hit on by Hawkeye.

Episode 501 and 502- Destiny After the mansion was destroyed the Avengers sent up their HQ on the abandoned Hydra Island (from 108). As things are being set up the Avengers are visited by a critically ill Rick Jones. Immortus knows that it is the 'Destiny Force', and sends his servant Tempus to kill him.
But Immortus isn’t the only one to know about Rick, the Kree Supreme Intelligence sends Captain Marvel to Earth and bring him back to the kree home world to be examined. Kang intervenes and the Intelligence causes Rick to use the Destiny Force to call a team of Avengers to him. The team members he calls are plucked from various points in the time stream. They cause Immortus' forces to withdraw before they could fulfill their plan.
The team gathered consists of various members taken from different eras. Captain America just before he falls off the plane in WWII. Yellowjacket and the Wasp are both plucked from the "present" and Hawkeye is taken just before he joined the Avengers.
The Avengers travel to Limbo and learn that Immortus is serving the Time Keepers. The Keepers know that mankind will form a Terran Empire. This will involve wars and the destruction of many alien peoples, with the Avengers at the forefront of the invasions on the grounds of "pacification". The Keepers have charged Immortus with preventing this future or destroying humanity.
At the conclusion, Rick and the Avengers fight by the side of Kang and the Supreme Intelligence against Immortus and the Time Keepers. The Time Keepers kill Immortus for his failures, and Kang proceeds to kill the Time Keepers. Rick merges with Captain Marvel, to save his life, and he and all the Avengers return to their original time periods with varying degrees of memory as to what they had been involved in.

Episode 503- Power when U.S. Agent goes missing while investigating The Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation’s connection to the Power Broker and superpowered villains the Avengers sent in Iron Fist and Luke Cage to find him. But finding him was the easy part getting out will be the tough part.

Episode 504 and 505- Greed A rival of Tony Stark, multimillionaire businessman Justin Hammer hires the Spymaster to steal the Iron Man technology designs as the first part of his plan to destroy Stark and Iron Man. Using the designs he takes control of Iron Man's armor and forces him to attempt to kill an ambassador. After this Iron Man is relived from active duty until it can be determined why and how this happened.
The situation is worsened when Hammer upgrades the armors of Crimson Dynamo and the Titanium Man while at the same time disables the armor of the SHIELD operatives the Mandroids and the Guardsmen. This leads to a small prison breakout forcing the Avenger into step in and stop it.
But Iron Man is unwilling to be benched and, as Stark, enlists the help of, U.S. Agent, Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter), Scarlet Witch, and Wonder Man in finding the Spymaster and stopping Crimson Dynamo and the Titanium Man. But Crimson Dynamo and the Titanium Man out match the small group of heroes forcing Stark to dawn a new armor to stop them.

Episode 506- Hate Justin Hammer hires Adam Hauser (Also known as the Hate-Monger) to retrofit a stolen mind-amplification device to caused strikes and revolts in New York focusing attacks mostly on Tony Stark owned properties. When the Avengers are called in they to are overcome with hate and soon turn on each other.
In all the fighting the Hate-Monger captures Captain America, Iron Man, Yellowjacket and Hawkeye and boasted that they were powerless to stop him. While Iron Man and Hawkeye succumbed to the H-Ray, Captain America refused to surrender to his hatred. This failure infuriated the Hate-Monger to such a degree that the mind-amplifier exploded, apparently killing him.

Episode 507- Family Isbisa a criminal mastermind in chemistry and radioactivity breaks into a government facility and kidnap the radioactive mutant son of the war time heroes the Whizzer, and Miss America. The Avengers, and the two war time heroes must team up to stop villain and the brainwashed Nuklo.

Thanks for the rundown. :up: Do you mean the 40s? If that's the case, then she's a super-soldier, right? I can work with that.

No, I mean the 60s. Nat was a baby during WWII. She was an agent of the Cold War.

you know after seeing new fronter i think that an Avengers Cartoon that is based off the 616 comics would work.

Hypesters, this is my area of expertise, as I did an Avengers fanfic with the original team a few years back....

Avengers: The Animated Series
By Kenny Eugene McCall​

Team Roster and Voice Actors:

Steve Rogers/Captain America: Justin Gross
Tony Stark/Iron Man: Marc Worden
Thor/Dr. Donald Blake: Dave Boat
Dr. Henry Pym/Giant Man: Nolan North
Janet Van Dyne/Wasp: Grey DeLisle
Clinton Barton/Hawkeye: Mark Hildreth
Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk: Susan Eisenberg
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch: Kelly Sheridan
Vision: David Kaye

Throw in Black Widow and Quicksilver.

No, I mean the 60s. Nat was a baby during WWII. She was an agent of the Cold War.
Okay, you meant that Natasha was injected in the 60s. I thought you meant Cap. Your wording was a tad confusing, but I get it now.

The more I think about this, the more I really want a new Avengers series. Hopefully Marvel does it and does it well. They have The Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, Iron Man and The Hulk planned out, so hopefully they do this too.

The more I think about this, the more I really want a new Avengers series. Hopefully Marvel does it and does it well. They have The Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, Iron Man and The Hulk planned out, so hopefully they do this too.

Now that Spectacular Spider-Man is taking over for The Batman, maybe they'll consider The Avengers when Legion of Superheroes starts winding down.:applaud Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"