Fantastic Four reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as Fox own F4, it's never going to be worth anything.

I do hope this is not the real title, but we shall see.

Happy to see some news about the FF, even if it's just this.

At least it's not RISE OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR...

Well, if Predators and the way First Class is going are any indication, Fox may have got their act together, dont care what the movie is called as long as its good.

I agree with JAMON. As long as it's good I don't much care what the title is.

Happy to see some news about the FF, even if it's just this.

Well, if Predators and the way First Class is going are any indication, Fox may have got their act together, dont care what the movie is called as long as its good.

I agree with JAMON. As long as it's good I don't much care what the title is.

It's nice to see some positive posts from Hypsters instead of the usual doom and gloom that makes me wonder if anything would make some of you guys happy.

As long as Akiva Goldsman (and Fox) is attached to the project I really have no interest in it.

always thought elizabeth banks would be a good sue storm

Now Banks is already known for one Marvel character, but I too think she would be good for Sue and have no problem with her double dipping...

Ideally I would prefer no names or smaller names.

Now Banks is already known for one Marvel character, but I too think she would be good for Sue and have no problem with her double dipping...

Ms. Banks was a small fry in the Spider-Man series (even though I liked her character, and wish they would have further expanded it), and she openly admitted before the third film that she wasn't interested in doing those forever, if she was just going to appear for 2 minutes of screen time. Plus, they're rebooting anyway, so...

Although I like Banks, I don't think she's right for Sue Storm (of course, the previous filler of the role could be said to be even more...off).

:word:

Rebooting Fantastic Four is just a terrible, terrible idea, because the last F4 movie wasn't made that long ago, so there's really no reason to reboot it when there is no demands for a new take on F4 from either GA or fanboys. Besides, the root of the problem is Fox, who will butcher the reboot just as they did for the first two F4 movies. If F4 is reverted back to Marvel, then at least there'd be a legitimate reason to reboot F4 because they can be integrated into the new Marvel Cinematic Universe. There is no way that I will pay to see F4: Reborn, nor will I support Fox's vain attempt to hold on to the license.

What is more interesting is, :What does the title mean?" Or "What does it pertain to?"

Is it as simple as the story of the FF being retold or "Reborn"? To me no, that's too easy.

Therefore if that IS true, what or who is being "Reborn"?

A character?

Namor? This could jive with the comic as Johnny discovers a amnesia suffering Sub-Mairiner.

Silver Surfer? Norid's story with Galaticus isn't finished. Would they revisit this with new actors? I'm find this to have a less chance, but needs to be considered.

Doom? Could they mess him up more? Yes, this is FOX afterall.

Another famous story line? Perhaps, the FF's lore is vast as it is rich(take this one a run if you like).

Could it refer to someone dieing, one of the four, or seemingly only to be "Reborn"?

That should be enough to start. What is your opinion?

I'll try and stay positive as long as they keep the director from the last two away from this.

Rebooting Fantastic Four is just a terrible, terrible idea, because the last F4 movie wasn't made that long ago, so there's really no reason to reboot it when there is no demands for a new take on F4 from either GA or fanboys. Besides, the root of the problem is Fox, who will butcher the reboot just as they did for the first two F4 movies. If F4 is reverted back to Marvel, then at least there'd be a legitimate reason to reboot F4 because they can be integrated into the new Marvel Cinematic Universe. There is no way that I will pay to see F4: Reborn, nor will I support Fox's vain attempt to hold on to the license.

This.

Maybe they can adapt the Heroes Reborn universe with F4.

If they want to do something different with the new FF movie, how about adapting some of the Lee/Kirby issues...

Meh title. I cant wait for the movie. I love the FF! I liked the old movies though.
Mr Fantastic-Billy Crudup
Invisible Woman-Elizabeth Banks
The Human Torch-Mike Vogel
The Thing-Jeffery Dean Morgan

Fantastic Four REBORN???? Seriously? And here I thought things couldn't get worse for that franchise.

FOX: Let it die. Please. :down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back