fantastic four tas[2006] DOOMSDAY

3dman27

super-hero wannabe
Reaction score
tonight at 8 pm eastern time on cartoon network a new look at the ff BEGINS oddly enough with an episode with the same title as the 90's series FINALE , doomsday feel free to discus the episode here and as STAN LEE would put i get ready to FLAME ON true believers because ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME:thing: :thing: :thing: :thing: :thing:

I can't wait for this series to premiere but I'm still concerned about the shows target audience.It's from age 7-11 I think so I hope they don't make the toon too kiddy and campy.

Damn, I won't be able to watch it since I live in Germany. I have to wait a couple of days before it hits the net. :(

Doomsday will air next week. Tonight's premiere is actually an episode called Trial By Fire. To see an update episode guide, click here

The Red Bird said:
Doomsday will air next week. Tonight's premiere is actually an episode called Trial By Fire. To see an update episode guide, click here
thanks for the update red bird you'd think old vicious vic would be in the debut episode though:doom: :doom: :thing: :thing:

The Red Bird said:
funny tvguide says that its doomsday tonight. as does Yahoo! TV, it someone could check the CN website for the show, i tryed but it froze up on me.

The Red Bird said:
it looks like they will reair doomsday again next week after the second episode.

wtf is this, did they purposely not match the lips to the words just so it would SEEM like its a japanese show dubbed in English? all this fancy detailed animation and 3D stuff, and they can't do something so simple as to match the lips

Yeah I thought the lips didn't match. And the voices for the FF aren't good at all too bad. I'll check out the other episdoes if im bored or something.

Nice seeing the SI that was a nice touch.But compared to the last show this guy made x-men evolution even though I didn't like it that much it was still better than this.

3dman27 said:
tonight at 8 pm eastern time on cartoon network a new look at the ff BEGINS oddly enough with an episode with the same title as the 90's series FINALE , doomsday feel free to discus the episode here and as STAN LEE would put i get ready to FLAME ON true believers because ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME:thing: :thing: :thing: :thing: :thing:
i owe the hype an apology
when i frst made this thread i was going by my digitlal cable listing that had DOOMSDAY as the premiere episode instead cn went with "trial by fire" as red bird mentioned yesterday it was not my intent tyo mislead you we can still use this thread to dicuss DOOMSDAY when it airs:thing:

They changed the episode order sometime last week. No one is quite sure why, but Doomsday will air next week.

We already have a thread on this, please talk in the one listed above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"