Fantastic Four: The End!!!

Dr.Doom

Superhero
Reaction score
WIZARD WORLD PHILADELPHIA: CUP O' JOE PANEL said:
Quesada said Alan Davis' Fantastic Four: The End is next in the series, and Brevoort said more will follow
FINALLY!!!!:eek:

Sweet.

I bet thing gives birth to a rock turd.

but are you genuinely happy to hear this?

Hells yeah!

well that is until they say Bendis or JMS writing it.

I wonder who they're gonna get to write it. And they better die saving the universe or something, though I'm glad nobody from the FF bought it, and it was a pretty good story in and of itself, that Death in the Family was a total ripoff.

Meh. Fantastic Four The End and most of the End titles should be written or at least plotted by the man who started them. But since Jack kirby is dead, Stan Lee will suffice.

This is one they really should have let Stan write.

Quick question. What is the FF's current origin, is it still beating them damn commies to space?

Darthphere said:
Quick question. What is the FF's current origin, is it still beating them damn commies to space?

I think so.

:confused:

I ask because almost everyone's origin has been updated in some fashion.

Well, give it time. They are doing something in that Fantastic Four First Family mini. I heard about it. Something about they're first couple of days after the crash. But I'm waiting for the trade.

Do we know they're going to die???

ive been reading it, it pretty much keeps the same origin. but tells what happened directly after the crashed and were found.

Torchd said:
Do we know they're going to die???

No. Nobody really died in Marvel: The End. Wolverine didn't die either, so who knows? It's up to the writers.

If they die it should be cancer.

Cosmic Rays and all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"