Fast and the Furious 11

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
After seeing fast X I’m even more excited for the next one. What do you hope to see? Spoiler alerts of course

I can’t wait to see Giselle again. I hope she sticks around

The Queen of Antartica finally getting a bigger role.

The cast is incredibly bloated though so I hope John Cena is really done.

I suspect Helen Mirren will have a bigger role and will be in posters.

and oh the Rock too. So 13 actors without John Cena.

they probably gonna add more two more characters into the miX as well.

I absolutely want to see Helen mirren and Rita Moreno riding together. That would be bad ass. I have a bad feeling the cast is going to be trimmed though

I predict the movie will be about family.

On one hand this series is already so bloated on the character front but it would be fun if they brought back some villains from the past. Maybe semi-retire Mia? Have her show up at the obligatory family barbecue scene but if they keep putting her in the action stuff it just makes it weirder that Brian is absent.

Even if X isn't doing so well domestically, certain additions to the cast moving forward will most likely increase box office revenue.
I hope they find a way to make everything full circle back to the first one.

My prediction is lower box office and panned even worse by critics. I hope it tanks so bad the 3rd part doesn't get made and it gets the Divergent 2 part finale treatment

I think 11 will be the last one and Vin Diesel was just trying to will a trilogy into existence. Domestically, audiences are getting tired of this franchise evidenced by the box office and I'm sure Universal is taking note of it.

11 will be the last and they'll market it as "ONE LAST RIDE" (although wasn't that the tagline for F7?) and more audiences will turn out begrudgingly to see how this thing ends and it'll do fairly well.

I predict the movie will be about family.

On one hand this series is already so bloated on the character front but it would be fun if they brought back some villains from the past. Maybe semi-retire Mia? Have her show up at the obligatory family barbecue scene but if they keep putting her in the action stuff it just makes it weirder that Brian is absent.
I'm sure Mia will be back for action. She was one of the characters in Fast X that had a limited role because they were treating this as part 1 of a story. Helen/Jason weren't in the movie that much as well.

She wrote The Flash, which has one of the worst scripts for a superhero movie in my opinion. Absolute mess in terms of structure, character development, character logic, etc.

Bumblebee was good though.

I’m excited to see what she does. I wonder if the writing process is the same as what South Park thinks it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"