Trooper

Civilian
Reaction score
drift2.jpg

Guess whose back?

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23325
TOKYO DRIFT Uber-Surprise/SPOILER!!

Merrick needs sleep...

Before we go an further, I should advise you that…if you are in any way wishing to remain unspoiled regarding THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT…you should leave this article now.
The ending of the film will be revealed herein, and potentially ruined for you should you desire to know nothing.
So, please consider this your final, extremely strong SPOILER WARNING - I would also advise steering waaaaayyyyyy clear of the Talkbacks below.
This being said, you are now proceeding at your own risk…

A little background detail…
A few weeks back, Yoshi sent in some images that felt “right” – but the back-story surrounding them didn’t add up. We attempted to verify and corroborate these images, but were unable to do so satisfactorily. So, we did not post Yoshi’s images at that time.
This weekend, AICN ran two reviews of the film. One of the reviews referenced TOKYO DRIFT setting up a possible third sequel in the franchise – the other mentioned a “surprise ending” that made a screening audience “erupt”.
These reviews opened the door to several confirmations of the images Yoshi sent to us earlier this month – and to a bit more detail about what happens in the film’s closing moments.

This is my wording, based on several different reports…
After the main storyline of the film has been resolved, DRIFT jumps forward in time a few weeks (or something). Sean Boswell (Lucas Black) is being maneuvered into another race, but hedges on participating – feeling there’s no one around who will give him a good run. But then a challenger rolls up…

drift1.jpg

We’d like to thank the multiple contributors of this information, and…in particular…express appreciation to Yoshi for sending these images along.
We meant nothing personal by hedging a bit – we were merely trying to be careful. We hope you understand, and thanks again. Sincerely.

either this movie totally bombs or is another Box office hit

i am so cyked to see this, that is a major hot surprise

and really great reviews

Hooooly crap that is a pretty big spoiler for a movie I thought little of. :confused: Too bad he's only at the end though.

Soooooooo going to see this now. The original fast and the furious is a guilty pleasure for me and I loved Vin in it. AWESOME!

Ummm...something about that second pic looks rather "photoshopped"...

...and something tells me that Diesel is also trying to sculpt his career in a way that takes him away from films like this...

But who knows...

skorponok said:
Ummm...something about that second pic looks rather "photoshopped"...

yeah, it looks like both Diesel and the car have been superimposed over the background. i think it's just an illusion created by the light bouncing off the edges of the back window frame.

i think diesels abit underrated, i find his riddick character to be a kind of cult icon, and he did well in saving private ryan

kol_lover said:
i think diesels abit underrated, i find his riddick character to be a kind of cult icon, and he did well in saving private ryan

BOILER ROOM

I've heard great things about Find me Guilty

boiler room, is that the flcik with gio ribisi? about wall street?

I just noticed that in these pictures, he's also wearing the shirt from THE PACIFIER...

Also, some people claiming to have seen the film mention NOTHING about this on the IMDB

Infamy said:
Soooooooo going to see this now. The original fast and the furious is a guilty pleasure for me and I loved Vin in it. AWESOME!

He's apparantly only at the end though. :( I hope it's not just one of those things that leaves it open for a sequel, and you actually get to see him kick the main character's ass in a race.

skorponok said:
I just noticed that in these pictures, he's also wearing the shirt from THE PACIFIER...

Also, some people claiming to have seen the film mention NOTHING about this on the IMDB
dude, its just a basic white vneck

EXTREMELY Photoshopped

...also, remember this is the same website that posted huge confirmation news of Venom being in SM3, by posting WormyT's photoshop jobs.

i dunno, i think its real

I thought it ws sling blade at first, but now it's diesel. How cool is that... I might rent this movie now.

imdaly said:
EXTREMELY Photoshopped

...also, remember this is the same website that posted huge confirmation news of Venom being in SM3, by posting WormyT's photoshop jobs.

That was so cool, I was like, rock on WormyT!!! And using Spawn? Truly inspired, you'd think some AICN geek would notice that.

That car in the picture looks a little too big to be racing against civics. But if it is real, its a nice touch for fans of the series.

I'm oddly happy about this:confused:

I'll download and skip to the end:o

I really dispise this franchise. The first one was just as stupid as the second.

But Justin Lin made atleast one movie that's better than anything Cohen or Singleton have ever done, in my opinion. And Lucas Black along with the guy who played Han in "Better Luck Tomorrow" are both damn good.

Still, I can't support this franchise in any way, shape, or form. It has probably the the highest made-successful-by-the-dumbest-people ratio of any other. More than Charlie's Angels even.

It'll suck, but I think I might catch it now

Hmmm interesting

If this is true this is still not enough to get me to see this Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"