Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already gave him one when he did the job with him.

Hobbs only helped because it gave him an opportunity to avenge his men through extrajudicial means. It can be argued that that's another one that he owes Dom for.

AintItCool may have uncovered something substantial, but take with a grain of salt.

WILL THE FAST AND FURIOUS 6 ENDING REVEAL A SUPER VILLAIN FOR THE SEVENTH MOVIE?

Now this is where the big reveal comes in. As it was structured when I cemented this information, the following sequence was placed immediately after that peaceful ending, but it's entirely possible that it may be shifted to occur sometime during the end credits, much like the reveal of Letty still being alive was during FAST FIVE. We then see a pair of hands on a steering wheel, with Japanese suddenly coming across a police scanner in the car. In addition, looking around the car, we see that the inside of this particular S-Class has been reinforced for some reason. The scanner puts out the call for all units to respond to a high-speed chase taking place between an orange and black Mazda RX-7 and a grey Nissan 350Z, and this suped-up Mercedes floors it, taking off from its parked position. This mysterious driver monitors the chase from a parallel road before geting ahead of the pursuit. At this point, he heads down a street on his left at an incredibly high rate of speed. Upon seeing the RX-7 approaching the coming intersection, the driver floors it, timing his entry into the intersection to slam right into the side of the Mazda, sending it rolling over upside-down, as the S-Class appears only minimally damaged. This mystery driver then steps out of the vehicle, and it is now that we finally learn who is behind the wheel...Jason Statham!

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/will-the-fast-and-furious-6-ending-reveal-a-super-villain-for-the-seventh-movie

If it ends up with him and Diesel fighting, I am all for it. Him fighting Rock was going up against the brute force, this would be someone more on his level.

I guess it was only a matter of time before he came into these movies

Sounds pretty cool. A good way to tie all the movies together.

So would Fast 7 come back to Tokyo? Cause that would be awesome!

I still really like the trailer. Looks awesome, I can't wait :woot:.

AintItCool may have uncovered something substantial, but take with a grain of salt.

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/wil...-reveal-a-super-villain-for-the-seventh-movie

8JhEhyH.gif

If somehow they could tie this in with Death Race, it'll be even cooler.

They should just go full ridiculous and make the two franchises cross over. They're both distributed by Universal so why not.

So am I reading this right, Statham is going to be in Fast 7 as The Transporter?

No I believe the rumor is he's gonna be the brother of the villain in this 6th one. I personally would prefer if its his character from Death Race.

Yeah its not going to be his character from Death Race so keep dreaming. Schlocky action B movie versus one of Universal's top franchises at the moment.

No I believe the rumor is he's gonna be the brother of the villain in this 6th one. I personally would prefer if its his character from Death Race.

Ah, shame as I'd have loved to see The Transporter in the Fast & Furious world.

And its not gonna be his character from The Transporter either. Just saying this franchise has embraced how ridiculous it can be might as well keep going in that direction.

I don't think Universal has ever released a Transporter film so that couldn't work either. Not sure who owns Frank/The Transporter character. I guess its either Luc Besson or Europa Corp?

I read the rumor about part 7.

Man, isn't it strange that Justin Lin has created a 'Fast and Furious' mythology and pathos? Seriously, I can see conventions dedicated to this rich universe in a few years.

The fact that Jason Statham was in talks some time ago to join the franchise, before he dropped out, kind of lends some credibility to this rumor. Maybe they decided to write him a small part at the end and he changed his mind?

Man, isn't it strange that Justin Lin has created a 'Fast and Furious' mythology and pathos? Seriously, I can see conventions dedicated to this rich universe in a few years.
Haha, it truly is bizarre. In a good way. :woot:

I hope the scoop on AICN is legit. That would be a badass ending.

Damn those new trailers were beyond awesome. Justin Lin has a bright future ahead of him.

I don't get how he went from directing "meh" movies to suddenly mastering the craft of filming a great action movie. Someone give this guy an award for most improved director.

He probably learned from his mistakes in the "meh" movies, worked his butt off and became who he is now. I'm hopeful for the future of actioners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"