Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is like a mix of Michael Bay and John McTiernan (funnily enough we were just talking about him in the Die Hard thread). He has the large spectacle of Bay but with the coordination, style and organization of McTiernan.

Last edited:
John McTiernan. :cwink:

And yes, I agree. I expect great things from him.

That's the greatest post credit sting spoiler i've ever read. How do you top Thanos? Get the real world equivalent!

Considering Han was never that interesting to me, and his presence making Tokyo Drift chronologically the last film kind of annoyed me, getting my own personal Jesus to make sure the bastard is dead for real is amazing.

I hope he gets to take out Brian as well. That would be a freakin' shock!

Remember when Brian was suppose to be the main character of this series? It's crazy to look at the transition between these movies from Rob Cohen, to John Singleton, to Justin Lin.

acw4PtzO.jpg

560415_10151497356252631_545139348_n.jpg

OMFG his back is teh turned total blatant Dark Knight ripoff poster lulz.

Ah, shame as I'd have loved to see The Transporter in the Fast & Furious world.
I still really like the first Transporter. Statham's Transporter character kicks ass, literally lol. He also might be a better driver then any of the Fast and Furious guys lol. It'll be cool seeing him cameo in this one, and then star as the villain in the next one if the rumor turns out to be true. Plus if the rumor is true I don't think he's played a villainous role that often, so that'll be cool seeing.

He probably learned from his mistakes in the "meh" movies, worked his butt off and became who he is now. I'm hopeful for the future of actioners.
He seems like he's good with mixing story, and action together, so I do look forward to seeing what he does with future movies.

So, how do you guys feel about the AICN scoop and how it plays into events, if true? (Most likely)

I doubt it's true. If I'm understanding it correctly, it's basically the scene from Tokyo Drift where Han gets killed. It sounds too much like a fanwank. If Statham shows up, I feel like it will be more like a quick tease like in end of Fast Five.

I doubt it's true. If I'm understanding it correctly, it's basically the scene from Tokyo Drift where Han gets killed.

Yes that is the scene they're talking about.

If Statham shows up, I feel like it will be more like a quick tease like in end of Fast Five.

That's what they're saying, an after-credits scene. Shown from another perspective.

I just think that revealing Statham killed Han is too big a scene to waste post credits, which is why I think it's fake.

Possibly.
Unlikely as it may be, as someone else mentioned it would be really awesome if he were playing the character of Frank Martin, but I think he would need a very good reason to just kill someone like that.

So, how do you guys feel about the AICN scoop and how it plays into events, if true? (Most likely)

It's the greatest thing for the franchise. A lot of the characters are just excess fat, Han included. Making them canon fodder for someone who has something to bring to the table, gives him more importance, otherwise he's another Cole Hauser or John Ortiz.

Remember when Brian was suppose to be the main character of this series? It's crazy to look at the transition between these movies from Rob Cohen, to John Singleton, to Justin Lin.

Heists have been a central feature bar in Tokyo Drift but the mythos that has been woven was not something I imagined would happen as the first film was essentially a smaller action flick that Cohen made off the back of reading an article about the street racing scene in LA.

I still really like the first Transporter. Statham's Transporter character kicks ass, literally lol. He also might be a better driver then any of the Fast and Furious guys lol. It'll be cool seeing him cameo in this one, and then star as the villain in the next one if the rumor turns out to be true. Plus if the rumor is true I don't think he's played a villainous role that often, so that'll be cool seeing.

The Transporter is still Statham's best action role to date IMO, and even though he can't reprise that role within this franchise I think he'll make a great villain for the 7th film.

The Transporter is still Statham's best action role to date IMO, and even though he can't reprise that role within this franchise I think he'll make a great villain for the 7th film.

Didn't he even kill Vince in the first Transporter?lol

m. night shamalamadingding twist:

that AICN scene happens, BUT Han doesn't die in the crash. Statham saves him

:eek:

Dude is like a mix of Michael Bay and John McTiernan (funnily enough we were just talking about him in the Die Hard thread). He has the large spectacle of Bay but with the coordination, style and organization of McTiernan.

This generation needs a 'McTiernan'. :yay:

Who has the more stoic gaze in that shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"