Fast & Furious 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty bleak I admit, but they could damage their biggest cash cow with this choice.

Yeah, you would think they would nurture it and do what's best for the franchise, instead of just draining all the life out of it. Hopefully it all works out though, I'm still optimistic.

But I have a feeling that they might want to launch Hobbs film franchise as soon as possible. Johnson spoke about this recently I think the studio might have an idea on how they want to do it, now they want to get FF out the way. Either way I think a Hobbs film will be cool especially with Gina Carano and Hobbs assembling a new team, it can be like a good GI Joe film we never had!

Moritz says The Rock is "involved". Can I safely take that as "He's in."?

Involved probably means some kind of extended cameo given his schedule. Like he gets shot in the opening scene and everyone thinks he's dead, only to reappear at the beginning of the third act.

Escpecially if he gets his own spin off. Besides, I'd assume his involvement with Dom's team would end if they catch Owen Shaw in FF6.

They should add Arnie, Sly and Bruce as a trio of old drag racers who were a heist team back in the day and drive suped up Grease era cars! :D

Looking forward 2 this

Last edited:
So I wonder if Han will be in this at all. Or will the first part take place before the end of Tokyo Drift, and then the last half after. And will the ending be Dom hearing about the new kid, and deciding he wants to go race him?

I love Sung Kang. If they can bring him back for new scenes in a plausible way, I'm all for it. If not, it's been a good run.

They should add Arnie, Sly and Bruce as a trio of old drag racers who were a heist team back in the day and drive suped up Grease era cars! :D

I've honestly been expecting Sly to appear as Dom's dad since The Fast & The Furious!

So Statham is in this? Was that leak/spoiler right then?!

That the car that flips/kills Han in Tokyo Drift is Statham's character?

It will go to 2015 IMO. Probably as a pre-summer movie. Like April or March, head up against the FF reboot at Fox, but well before Avengers. Then JP4 can take the June slot and steer clear of the other monsters in 2015. JP4 should be a monster in of itself, just not on the level of Avengers and SW7.

It will go to 2015 IMO. Probably as a pre-summer movie. Like April or March, head up against the FF reboot at Fox, but well before Avengers. Then JP4 can take the June slot and steer clear of the other monsters in 2015. JP4 should be a monster in of itself, just not on the level of Avengers and SW7.

If they do that then they might as well get Lin back. I think they want to make it a summer release but know 2015 is pretty stacked, so they're rushing for 2014.

Even if they pushed it back to 2015 or later, no need to give Wan the finger and get Lin back. He's got "franchise exhaustion" and Wan wants a shot. Let him have it.

If there's a franchise that can write the most idiotic retcon and make it awesome, it's this one.

Lol u damn right about that! Lol just imagine if the FF7 ends with Mia getting kidnapped or something by Statham, Dom and Brian standing outside the house. A Black Charger pulls up and out steps Stallone, Dom turns to him, "Dad?" End credits! Lol that would be super awesome!

Lol u damn right about that! Lol just imagine if the FF7 ends with Mia getting kidnapped or something by Statham, Dom and Brian standing outside the house. A Black Charger pulls up and out steps Stallone, Dom turns to him, "Dad?" End credits! Lol that would be super awesome!

Hollywood hire this man!

After seeing Fast 6 tonight - I can tell you that if they did that it'd be terrible.

- Jow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"