Fast & Furious 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Owen Shaw has a brother.

Maybe Han has a brother too...

tony_jaa.jpg

Just imagine that!

LoL Tony Jaa would be awesome!!! and if they gonna try top some of the fight scenes they had in F6 then Jaa would probably be a safe bet

I haven't seen Fast 6 yet as it hasn't come out here yet. But I think 7 should definitely be the last as these movies could wear out past 7.

Diesel has mentioned the numbers 8, 9, and 10. I think the 10 thing was a joke. He said it on Moviefone, but I couldn't tell. But at the least, I believe him to be serious about 8 and 9.

So...they start filming in September, for release in July. Does anyone else get that bad feeling that they're gonna have to push back that date?
I do have a bad feeling. Not just them pushing it back. But the movie sucking ballz because it was rushed.

I prefer if they actually push this back. It is going to be rushed if they film in September and release in July. Especially with a new director.

If they had this planned all along, it would have been nice if they filmed 6 and 7 at the same time, and kept Justin Lin. I believe that was the initial plan. But I'm not sure who decided not to go that route.

I hope Lucas Blacks Sean Boswell turns up in Fast 7 ..
Same here. I believe that is what is going to happen. Dom is probably going to recruit Sean to his team since Han took him under his wing and taught him his skills.

Maybe since Lucas Black was in a decent movie (42), he might be considered.

Can anyone confirm if the Statham rumour is true for Fast 6?
Spoiler Alert! Do not click and read unless you have watched Tokyo Drift and Fast and Furious 6.

Jason Statham name is Ian Shaw. He is probably Owen Shaw's brother. It showed Statham's character being the person who actually killed Han in Tokyo Drift.

I don't think Fast 7 was as fast put into production as it sounds, with this ending - I'm really sure they had this plan in action long before we knew about it.

We know this scene will be incorporated somehow most likely:

Might even be how they start it.

Last edited:
That should be the last scene. In fact shouldn't even be in the movie. Last scene should be Dom saying that he heard Han had made a cool kid in Tokyo so is going to see what he's made of.

I don't think Fast 7 was as fast put into production as it sounds, with this ending - I'm really sure they had this plan in action long before we knew about it.

I love that scene! It'd better be in the next movie. :)

That should be the last scene. In fact shouldn't even be in the movie. Last scene should be Dom saying that he heard Han had made a cool kid in Tokyo so is going to see what he's made of.

This is absolutely impossible.

- Jason Statham was the one who actually killed Han. And he calls Dom right there.
- Statham's character is going to be the main villain. He said "Dom, you don't know who I am, but now you do".
- In Tokyo Drift we see Dom talking to Shawn at the end. So unless Fast and Furious 7 only takes place during 2-3 days, that Shawn and Dom scene will be at the beginning or middle of the next movie.
- I just do not see how Dom will get that phone call, do a bunch of crap against Statham's character to make up a 2 hour movie, and then go talk to Shawn a couple of days later.

Just wanted to know what would guys think if they brought Leon back as a villain?? Just think about this

In FF6 we seen that Owen Shaw, played by Luke Evans, is Dom’s antithesis. His philosophies are a direct contradiction to our heroes.

In FF7 we know that Jason Statham will be playing Ian Shaw, Owen’s older brother, and by the look of things his philosophies will mirror Dom’s.

One thing that I hope is that Statham isn’t killed off in FF7, and instead could serve as a villain for the next two, potentially three films.

Looking at past FF films Carter Verone should be getting out prison right about now and plotting his revenge on Brian, Rome and Tej.

Looking at everything, I think the best way to bring Leon back would be to make him a villain. In FF6 Dom says to Brian “You don’t turn your back on Family, even if they do.” Well what if Family is trying to kill your family what do you do?

What if Leon managed to escape into South America or whatever, but then got caught, served time in a South American prison, before being extradited to a prison State side.

When he comes out of prison there’s no one there for him, the family is gone meanwhile Dom has a new family and they living large. Leon not only starts to loathe Dom and his family values, which he feels is nothing but a farce, but also hates Brian as well for being the cause of everything. Blaming him for Jesse’s death, Vince’s death and even Letty’s memory loss (she cant remember him of course). Leon hates the new team by default and wants them dead.

If they do something like that it will make things real interesting, Dom will have a serious dilemma and how will he deal with it.

Now just imagine they have Carter Verone, Ian Shaw and Leon together as the primary villains for the film! Come on! That would be awesome!

I have a feeling 7 is gonna be a little less action packed, which isn't really bad. I just want insane stunts. We can count on cool fight scenes.

I expect a Shane and Twinkie cameo. I can see Shane wanting to help. I for one don't know how I feel about Han's actual death. It was cool how it fit but at the same time it seemed way too forced. And why Han first? I wonder if he hunt down the others.

I have a feeling 7 is gonna be a little less action packed, which isn't really bad. I just want insane stunts. We can count on cool fight scenes.

I expect a Shane and Twinkie cameo. I can see Shane wanting to help. I for one don't know how I feel about Han's actual death. It was cool how it fit but at the same time it seemed way too forced. And why Han first? I wonder if he hunt down the others.

I think it makes perfect sense to hit Han first...

Since it appears the rest of Dom's crew stayed in LA. Han was alone in Tokyo...Ian went for the weakest member.

I do hope Sean comes back but if he does...

It is too bad Gisele is gone, if Sean joined the crew it could have caused tension with the group...with her probably blaming him for Han's death. It is fine as is though as she wasn't with Han in Tokyo...I don't see how they could get around that

Last edited:
Doesnt The Transporter live by "the code"?

Imagine that!

Anyways, I cant recall a series maybe Harry Potter that actually better and better and the movies continued.

Amazing stuff...This is a real action and fun summer film. Looking forward to this one.

P.S. Hope they bring back the longest runway scene

Yea I think that it will be like a mid credit scene for Fast 7. Vin seems to happy in that scene and he says he has nothing but time.... So it me it seems at that point he has defeated
Jason Satham's character
. But who knows for sure where in the timeline in takes place until next summer when we see Fast 7 ha.

So I guess it's highly possible the Sean character will make an appearance?

Please do tell how the crowd reacted to the credit scene

The theater I was in was packed, and a lot of people in my theater audibly gasped or said something along the lines of "No way!!!" or "[BLACKOUT]Jason Statham[/BLACKOUT]!!!" :woot:

So 7 finally takes place during or after Tokyo Drift!?,I've been waiting for that so Sean can join the group

One with Statham?,Some gasps&cheers,I didn't know about a credit scene or about Statham and said"Oh Sh**"as soon as he ca,e out of the car lol

So 7 finally takes place during or after Tokyo Drift!?,I've been waiting for that so Sean can join the group

Hes been retweeting peoples comments about joining #7. I think that guy Pee Wee Reese from the movie 42 wants to join

Diesel has mentioned the numbers 8, 9, and 10. I think the 10 thing was a joke. He said it on Moviefone, but I couldn't tell. But at the least, I believe him to be serious about 8 and 9.

Walker didn't seem too enthusiastic about that comment. I kinda got the impression he is ready to move on.

Statham got a huge reaction at our screening. I'm glad it was right at the credits because most people got up very few missed it. It's a great cliffhanger and I'm ready for Fast Seven.

Fast 6 is out so of course no spoilers in Fast 7 thread.

Staham is the villain. who will die in Fast 7? Bryan or Dom? come on you dont get Jason f.... Staham for only punching and kicking. the guy kills in his movies. he is the perfect actor to kill a main character for this franchise. Bryan or Dom in a dramatic scene. so who dies? :woot:

Either the character of Vin Diesel or Paul Walker, then in Fast 8, that person will mysteriously come back for some reason.

So if they were to kill off another character in the next film, who would you be willing to lose?

I'd go with Tyrese. He's enough of a peripheral character that you wouldn't lose much, but his death would be a huge impact to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"