Vin Diesel to Become World's Most Wanted

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=107099

Universal Pictures has officially named Vin Diesel World's Most Wanted. That it, Deadline is reporting that the Riddick star is set to headline an upcoming action adventure of that name.

The film, originally written by Sean O'Keefe and Will Staples, is being rewritten by Dan Mazeau. No plot details are currently available, but Neal Mortiz is producing alongside Diesel and together he and Diesel have previously launched both the Fast & Furious and xXx franchises. Tania Landau and Samantha Vincent are executive producing.

Diesel starred earlier this year in Furious Six and is set to reprise his Dom Toretto role in next year's Fast & Furious 7. His Riddick, meanwhile, hits theaters September 6.

I'm guessing he'll be some badass agent framed for a traitorous act and on the run! :D

Hopefully it's something closer to Bourne/Shooter. I'd like to see what he can do in a low key, dirty realistic, action film.

i hope it is more like a man apart one of my fav. vin films

It's probably a Riddick prequel. Before he was the most wanted man in the universe, he was the most wanted man in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"