Fast Simple question

Aiden said:
No, I use that tool in CDT. It's pretty sore

yea, the first time it looked like it was.... like he just used random things in the kitchen and garage to cut them off

That looks really painful. He was trying to cut off the bones.

*shudders*

*runs to the bathroom*

Mr Lex Luthor said:
That looks really painful. He was trying to cut off the bones.

*shudders*

*runs to the bathroom*
ewww lol that makes me shiver

At the end does his dad say.... "oh god, not you"???

so was this the first time he found of that his son is a mutant.....and that warren was saying he was sorry for becoming one......now thats really sad, and i hate his dad for saying that.....

Super Flight said:
thats actualy a good point....they could just be really small thats why there were only feathers and blood on the floor but not whole entire wings

we know mutations don't manifest themselves until puberty so again, given his age...

plus, i think it's safe to assume that they didn't sprout from his back fully formed. pretty sure they grew slowly in the comics as well. he was able to keep them hidden until the fire at his boarding school.

Dope Nose said:
we know mutations don't manifest themselves until puberty so again, given his age...

plus, i think it's safe to assume that they didn't sprout from his back fully formed. pretty sure they grew slowly in the comics as well. he was able to keep them hidden until the fire at his boarding school.

yea.....it seems like his father didnt know he was a mutant intill he busted down the door and saw his back in the bathroom....warren shouldnt even says hes sorry...its not his falut he is a mutant

Super Flight said:
yea.....it seems like his father didnt know he was a mutant intill he busted down the door and saw his back in the bathroom....warren shouldnt even says hes sorry...its not his falut he is a mutant

yeah, but what child wouldn't feel sorry given his father's reaction? parents can be so cruel. actually makes me enjoy the clip of Warren rebelling against his father that much more.

Super Flight said:
At the end does his dad say.... "oh god, not you"???

so was this the first time he found of that his son is a mutant.....and that warren was saying he was sorry for becoming one......now thats really sad, and i hate his dad for saying that.....
:( I hate his dad!! :mad: lol

Now that I've seen Angel's flashback, it makes the scene of Angel escaping his father and bursting through the window so much better, even though it felt rushed. :up:

Warren Sr can go get stuffed.

PhoenixRising said:
Why not? Its not like you dont know what happens in the clip.

He
Cuts
His
Wings
Off!

Well, it kinda cuts close to home to me, so I want the theatre experience the first time I watch that part.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Now that I've seen Angel's flashback, it makes the scene of Angel escaping his father and bursting through the window so much better, even though it felt rushed. :up:

Warren Sr can go get stuffed.
yep i agree Lex

i dont think the wings were really grown in yet, considering there were very few feathers on the ground... they have probably just started to come in.

and i love that scene so much. it just... covers all aspects of the mutant issue, i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"