Sequels Which pre-existing minor character could continue?

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
I have a question, consider all the minor roles mutants had and consider would any of them be good enough to continue the role.

For Example...

Do you think Eric Dane could continue the Multiple Man character in a X-Factor Investigations TV-Spin Off series?

Or

Do you think Ben Foster should continue his role as Angel even though he was in three scenes?

Although my answer to that one would probably be Yes, Ben Foster can play great Tourmented characters, If Ben Foster was to appear in First Class or X4-6 I could very much see him having to deal with him loosing his wings, turning to sinister who uses apocalypses machine to give him new metal wings.

Ben Foster was a horrible casting choice as Angel. And Angel isn't THAT tormented, he's a good looking billionaire who gets beautiful women and looks like a flippin angel.

i thought he was a great cast! id love for him to come back.

I would rather see the continuation of a pre-existing character like Jubilee than Ben Foster’s Angel. Foster was fine acting-wise, but the character was a waste, as he brought little or nothing new to the table. Angel was Iceman and Rogue redux. Moreover, he has nothing to do with anybody and his story is wrapped up nice and neat.

I think Ben Foster would've made a much better Quicksilver than Angel. He's just so much better at playing the bad guy. He was great in 3:10 to Yuma, 30 Days of Night and Alpha Dog, but I didn't like him at all in x-men.

Siryn, definitely. She was only in X-2 very briefly as a little girl. But seeing as Cassidy's bar is in Wolverine Origins, and Deadpool may get a spin off, I can see a future for her in future films.

she was in x3 as well. she cried during a cut scene when storm is giving her memorial speech thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"