Fat guy drops books on my head.

BubbaGump

Bland User
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm in my comic book store, browsing teh shelves when this fat guy comes and stands right next to me.

No problem. I have nothing against fat people.

I go on my knees to look at some Batman paperbacks at the bottom of the shelves (I don't know why the "B's" are at the bottom). I'm just scanning the shelves when all of a sudden, a torrent of trade paperbacks fall on my head. I mean like--a dozen books. If he was any clumsier, I could've been hit on the cranium with Absolute Watchmen. And everyone knows how big that book is. :wow:

The guy goes, "Oh, haha. You shouldn't be down there, you know I'm looking at sh** here."

Not even an apology!!! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

He picks up the books and doesn't even bother putting them back, then leaves, saying "See you later, cupcake."

And I muttered under my breath, "See you later, fatass."

I'm not going to act like a hero and say I beat the crap out of the guy in a comic book store. In fact, I didn't even do anything. I just stood there in shock. I'm skinny as hell, and this guy is about 3 times wider than me with tattoos on his legs (he was wearing shorts), and when he walked away, I could see his buttcrack. I didn't want to mess with him (why would I?), and I didn't want to leave that store with a black eye.

Don't you just hate people like that? :cmad:

My head still hurts.

Okay, so I'm in my comic book store, browsing teh shelves when this fat guy comes and stands right next to me.

I go on my knees to look at some Batman paperbacks at the bottom of the shelves (I don't know why the "B's" are at the bottom). I'm just scanning the shelves when all of a sudden, a torrent of trade paperbacks fall on my head. I mean like--a dozen books. If he was any clumsier, I could've been hit on the cranium with Absolute Watchmen. And everyone knows how big that book is. :wow:

The guy goes, "Oh, haha. You shouldn't be down there, you know I'm looking at sh** here."

He picks up the books and doesn't even bother putting them back, then leaves, saying "See you later, cupcake."

My head still hurts.

Sooner or later, this guy will find the confrontation that he really doesn't want. Self absorbed bullies like this always do. Sorry you had to go through this.

I'm not going to act like a hero and say I beat the crap out of the guy in a comic book store. In fact, I didn't even do anything. I just stood there in shock. I'm skinny as hell, and this guy is about 3 times wider than me with tattoos on his legs (he was wearing shorts), and when he walked away, I could see his buttcrack. I didn't want to mess with him (why would I?), and I didn't want to leave that store with a black eye.

My head still hurts.
I was in wal-mart once and a old women almost ran over me with her kart and did not even say sorry I almost hit you.

My head still hurts.

That is all. :woot:

A fat guy thought you looked like a cupcake.....you're lucky to be alive.

teol has been imported here. I think it's lame, but I'll probably end up using it at some point.:o

I'm loving the title of this thread. Its like a song I can sing.

*To the tune of Fat guy in a little coat

Fat guy drops books on my head
Fat guy drops books on myyy heaaaad

I'm loving the title of this thread. Its like a song I can sing.

*To the tune of Fat guy in a little coat

Now that's in my head. :cmad::cmad:

Everybody!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"