Fav X2 character?

Animangamaniac

Civilian
Reaction score
Now I know there are an infanant number of X-men out there, but of the one's casted in X2 which were your favorites?

*hopes she's in the right thread* ¬ ¬
x2_nightcrawler2.jpg
X2nightcrawler.jpg

He's cool...but he talks funny, I wish he'd lose the accent :down:
Is there an official thread for this guy? :confused:

Nightcrawler wins for coolest looking, but my fav is and will always be Colossus.

Bleh I didnt really care for all the desighns he had on his face and arms...:down

Hmm...

Colossus was cool in his ONE big scene.

Nightcrawler was great throughout the whole movie... the designs didn't bother me, I thought they were a good way to show how deep his faith ran. He also was one of the characters best transferred from paper (IMO) in how he kept his sense of humour and that weird feeling like he didn't quite belong.

Halcohol said:
Hmm...

Colossus was cool in his ONE big scene.

Nightcrawler was great throughout the whole movie... the designs didn't bother me, I thought they were a good way to show how deep his faith ran. He also was one of the characters best transferred from paper (IMO) in how he kept his sense of humour and that weird feeling like he didn't quite belong.

What religion was he? :confused:

The Female Torch said:
What religion was he? :confused:
Catholic... he was hiding in a church, always holding a cross, saying maybe He (Jesus) was testing him.

Halcohol said:
Catholic... he was hiding in a church, always holding a cross, saying maybe He (Jesus) was testing him.

Oh....cool

lol he's not Jesus...Nice try NightCrawler...

I've only seen parts of X2 I wanna see the whole thing

Wolverine...

If it wasn't for Wolverine I wouldn't have any intention of having interest in the X-Men films.

Colossus, when you saw him i was like how great it is to see him otherwise i have always liked Jean and Scott and seeing Jean at the end of the film die just made me happy as we all knew she would become the Phoenix.

Rogue, I know people don't like how she is portrayed in the movie, but I like her because when I saw the movie I related her to the most and I still loved her in X2

I really liked how Alan Cummings did Nightcrawler. I thought that he was really into it, kinda like we were really seeing Kurt Wagner himself.

And ya Cy didn't really get enough screen time. Whenever we saw him he was either ticked off at Logan, gettin beat on by Deathstrike, or crying.

Oh ya, or mind controlled. He didn't get good time at all.

Colossus.Seeing steel up as he came through the door way,to tight.He should of stay steel up'd as walked through the broken wall he threw the two soldiers through and then go back to normal form has he's walking through the wall with siren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"