watch First Class,wolverine,X-Men,X2,Last stand and ignore contradions
watch first Class,X-Men,X2,last Stand and Ignore contradions
Watch First Class,X-men,X2
Watch first Class,X-Men,X2,Last Stand(Flashforward the Xavier and Magneto
visiting young Jean Grey)
watch first Class,X-Men,X2,Last Stand(flashforward the Xavier and magneto
visiting young jean grey,classroom scene of video of Moira,and don't watch
post credit scene)

Any chronology you watch it on the continuity errors will bite in like subzero water.

watch it like I said in the other thread someone made like this, actually marvelrobbins, I think you made the other one......myself, doesn't really matter whats in or out (I've enjoyed all the films, even with all the faults X3 and XO:W have...)...and watch em in the order they came out

X-Men, X2, X-Men: The Last Stand, XO: Wolverine, First Class......and depending on my mood...sometimes I'll watch Gen X...

Watch X-Men, X2, The Last Stand, Wolverine and finally First Class.

Would you recommend watching First Class,Wolverine,X-men,X2,and Last
Stand as one contunity(untill The Wolverine and first Class sequels arrive)
despitethe contradions that exsist between First Class,wolverine,and last
Stand(Conterdicting dalogue doen't bother me as much as errors with actions
we actully saw like Xavier being crippled In first Class) and hope the first Class sequels don't make It worse and treat X-Men Origins:Deadpool In seperate film contunity.

from what i heard the first Class Blu-Ray cerebro feature tries to explan away
Xavier walking at end of Wolverine and begining of Last Stand as mental
projection.That could work for wolverine but it Is still kinda reaching for
The Last Stand.They also try t exlan away the TV ad for wolverine with
Silverfox's sister as emma frost by saying she used mental projection to appear to others younger and as Silverfox's sister to rescuse Stryker's
prisoners.However this is severly reaching.Better to just say that wasn't emma.She wasn't called by name In film and In credits Is listed as Silverfox's sister/emma

Would you recommend watching First Class,Wolverine,X-men,X2,and Last
Stand as one contunity(untill The Wolverine and first Class sequels arrive)
despitethe contradions that exsist between First Class,wolverine,and last
Stand(Conterdicting dalogue doen't bother me as much as errors with actions
we actully saw like Xavier being crippled In first Class) and hope the first Class sequels don't make It worse and treat X-Men Origins:Deadpool In seperate film contunity.

from what i heard the first Class Blu-Ray cerebro feature tries to explan away
Xavier walking at end of Wolverine and begining of Last Stand as mental
projection.That could work for wolverine but it Is still kinda reaching for
The Last Stand.They also try t exlan away the TV ad for wolverine with
Silverfox's sister as emma frost by saying she used mental projection to appear to others younger and as Silverfox's sister to rescuse Stryker's
prisoners.However this is severly reaching.Better to just say that wasn't emma.She wasn't called by name In film and In credits Is listed as Silverfox's sister/emma

Again I watch all the films, regardless of whats considered continuity or not......but I don't try to justify / explain / put the films together / or ignore something......it seems to just be a big headache for those trying to connect all the films or disregard some of the films based on discrepancies...I haven't seen the bonus features (yet, but I'll need to get to it asap)...myself I've enjoyed all the films...to me if the bonus featues says everything is in cannon then I'll take it...

...again I watch the films as X-Men, X2, The Last Stand, Wolverine, First Class...

...the one thing I will say is, with regard to Wolverine and First Class...I do like to picture Emma in XO:W as a separate character...to me thats one of the few things thats harder to explain between the films...and while on a similar subject with regards to Moira in TLS and First Class, I excuse her appearance in TLS since it wasn't anything really major to the story (except the hidden ending really) and only had a few minutes of screen time total if you think about it...TLS appearance was easter egg for the comic fans IMO...I kinda count Moira in TLS as some of us count Hank in X2...to me, just a quick shout out to the fans...

X-Men: First Class
X-Men: Wolverine
X-Men
X-Men: X-2
X-Men: The Last Stand

X-Men: First Class
X-Men: Wolverine
X-Men
X-Men: X-2
X-Men: The Last Stand

Yeah this is how I watched them last week, the continuity errors are a little jarring, but I just explained them saying that at some point Morph joined Xaviers school and when Prof X appears in Wolverine and TLS, he is using Morph for appearences sake and using Cerebro for his powers.

That would explain why Prof. X was standing up to greet the mutants in X-Men:Wolverine.It was really Morph.Prof X. was using his abilities to communicate with them.

^Yep, thats just how I imagine that scene playing out, until a sequel to FC says otherwise thats what i'll always assume.

The 'no-prize' I came up with to explain the walking Xavier appearances, is to say that in both cases Xavier is still sitting in the car/jet, and what he is doing is making the mutants/Grey family/Magneto *think* they are seeing him walk around, with a little mind trick.
Also, you can just say that the EF in Wolverine is just a different woman with similar powers, the diamond effect looking different from the one in FC, and her not having psi-powers in XMOW.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"