Favorite and most underratied movie of the year?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
So what is ever ones favorite and most underrated movie of the year. For best dawn of the apes just a great movie. Great story and CGI and good score. Most underrated asm2. I don't get the hate for the movie at all. I have never disagreed with reviews has much has I do for that movie. Sorry I meant to put this in the mic films I don't know if there is a way to change that or not.

Interstellar for both.

It is my favorite of the year hands down.

And it is also talked down upon way too much for what it is. I dont know if people realize how much it stands apart from anything else like it. Fantastic film.

Interstellar for both.

It is my favorite of the year hands down.

And it is also talked down upon way too much for what it is. I dont know if people realize how much it stands apart from anything else like it. Fantastic film.

It is a really good movie and very different.

I haven't seen that much yet, but I really like Veronica Mars. Most underrated would actually be Vampire Academy, because I thought it was pretty good and critics savaged it.

So what is ever ones favorite and most underrated movie of the year. For best dawn of the apes just a great movie. Great story and CGI and good score. Most underrated asm2. I don't get the hate for the movie at all. I have never disagreed with reviews has much has I do for that movie. Sorry I meant to put this in the mic films I don't know if there is a way to change that or not.

Agreed.

My fave was Dawn of The Planet of The Apes and I think ASM2 gets far too much hate

Best was Guardians of the Galaxy. Most underrated was Jersey Boys, which the critics dumped on.

GOTG was my favorite and I agree that ASM2 doesn't deserve the hate it gets. It wasn't perfect, but it's not the abomination people make it out to be.

DOFP despite the ending

I think ASM2 gets too much hate.I consider it a mixed film.The villains aren't great but as i said in ASM2 review i thought new harry osborn was better actor than James Franco was.
It had some of best SPider-man in full costume being superhero ever.Peter and gwen were great.As was Sally field as aunt may.

Favourite is Days of Future Past. Most underrated is Jersey Boys.

The best was What We Do In The Shadows, the most underrated Tusk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"