Favorite Asian Animated TV Show.

A very particular poll me thinks.
But my fav anime is up there.
Dragon ball-z was the first show from japan that left me craving for the next episode like Pamela Anderson for penusilon.

Outlaw star is pure genius, I love that anime more than I love my sister. Ofcourse,well, I hate my sister.

I loved Inuyasha up until after a certain amount of episodes. After the band of seven story arc ended it became sorta dull and the plots perpetuate the same thing over and over again.

Pokemon.......er....... well I like the games alot. But I will watch the show if nothing else is on. Though something else usually is.

Yugioh is a hardcore anime and I don't care what anyone else thinks. It's one of my top ten favorite anime/mangas of all time and anyone who would atleast give the show a chance would agree.

Naruto is my third fav anime of all time. Its only out done by two serious action super fighter animes. DBZ and Gantz.

I never saw Yo Yo hakusho, but I've seen this anime called Yu Yu Hakusho. And its pretty "meh" IMO. But everything after the dark tournament saga is crap.

Witch hunter Robin didn't make me so bored that I would go to sleep on it. But it did make me close my eyes and go into suspended animation for about 8 hours. same goes for Ghost in a shell and Big O.

Full metal alchemist is also one of the greatest shows I've seen. As is Beebop and Gundam wing.

Out of all of those anime shows listed, Cowboy Bebop is my favorite. Dragonball Z is overrated as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"