Favorite Bat-Suit

kooguy911

Sidekick
Reaction score
What is your favorite movie version of the bat suit?

The Batman (1989) suit looked badass, but the Batman Returns suit was sleek and awesome so I voted for that one. :up:

B89's. The tech behind it wasn't the greatest, but design wise it was by far the best, IMHO. Not to mention it was really the first of its kind.

Batman 89 is very real looking compared to BR it has a tech look....why is that?

well I voted for the 89 version,BUT,only because the BB version wasn't listed.
I also like the original 66 version,it made Batman seem more human back then.

On a side note about the costumes...why is it,that in B&R,the only costumes to get "bat-nipples" were Batman&Robin?I know it would fuel the imagination had Batgirl gotten them also...LMAO!

Batgirl sorta had nipples too. They were just like...puffy. :o

The Batman 1989 suit.

That suit was nothing short of awesome. And I loved how freakin intimidating Keaton appeared in the suit. Especially Batman's intro where the too hoods look up and see Batman making his presence known in a very dramatic fashion. That was great.

CConn said:
Batgirl sorta had nipples too. They were just like...puffy. :o
And nobody ever complained about this "teh puffy".

Regarding this poll, where is BB's suit?
:confused:

:(

Whats with BR suit?? i know its a winter suit but why does it look like that?? does it have a purpose?

yeah i forgot BB by accident

lets just say this poll is for the 89-97 saga of movies plus 66

You also forgot the finale costumes from the Schumachers!
Not that I would've voted for them...

89 by far, it was the most intimidating. and i love the look of the gauntlets, they had a real hand made, tough look to them

And how could you not love the B89 reeboks?

Soundwave88 said:
Whats with BR suit?? i know its a winter suit but why does it look like that?? does it have a purpose?

Uh... to protect Batman? like every bat-suit?

Well my fav. is B89, it looks so gritty and dark. only thing is the cowl, it looks a little to stiff, something the Returns cowl improved upon. But I also really love the B89 Bat-logo too.

The Panther suit looks cool, minus the nipples, but it looks too... glossy for my taste.

But the B89 suit almost look animalistic like. wich I love.

Returns suite close second.

This is tough. I love 89's. But Returns is better, because it's sleekers. It also has a much improved cowl/symbol and the color/texture is improved. The only problem is the lame abdomen aread. They really ****ed that up.

I didn't like the bluishness of it, myself.

Batmans (89's) suit still kicks the hell out of everything else, and yes I include Batman Begins. Its great, but it just doesn't have the raw black of the original.

I personally think the 89 suit looks much much cooler than the Begins suit. The only thing wrong with it was that Keaton couldn't turn his head.

The Begins suit was cool enough. I loved the way the body armor looked; it looked like it actually could protect someone from gunfire. However, I hated pretty much everything about the cowl; the tiny ears that curve forward, the enormous jawline that gave him an egg-head look. Also, I'm one of the seemingly few people who much prefer the yellow oval around the emblem; I really didn't care for the black emblem on the black suit in Begins.

The cowl in Batman Returns looked more flexible than the '89 suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"