Favorite Batman videogame?

The two Timm suits look weird; I guess they only look good in the cartoons. I was hoping the Miller suit would be the blue/gray/oval, but since I won't get to play as any of them, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Just try to look for this exclusive on eBay next month. The only issue is the overseas shipping price and the seller might try to suck a couple extra bucks out of you. But if you think it's worth it then keep an eye open.

Just try to look for this exclusive on eBay next month. The only issue is the overseas shipping price and the seller might try to suck a couple extra bucks out of you. But if you think it's worth it then keep an eye open.
I don't think the skins are on the disc, but more of a DLC code. That's the way all extra preorder incentives work, that way, they can just make the same disc, and ship it everywhere, while certain stores get different codes for the preorders.

If it does go on ebay, you'll most likely just get a code.

I'm assuming some people are going to sell the game sealed with the card that contains the code inside of the box. But if they just sell the code then that would be even better, just hope these people aren't going to ask for much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"