Favorite "Brave and The Bold" Superhero?

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Who's your favorite character thats appeared on the show so far?

I really like what they've done with Robin on the show. But if I had to pick out a character I didn't know before and really came to like, it would be Deadman. I hope they use him again soon. I also like Wildcat and The Specter.

Probably the usual cast of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Plastic Man and Blue Beetle... Out of those 4 easily Aquaman. I really am enjoying Brightest Day event to learn more about the comic Aquaman. I also likme that the show's GL is Guy Gardner, who is "my GL" if i had to choose one.

Probably the usual cast of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Plastic Man and Blue Beetle... Out of those 4 easily Aquaman. I really am enjoying Brightest Day event to learn more about the comic Aquaman. I also likme that the show's GL is Guy Gardner, who is "my GL" if i had to choose one.

Captain Marvel, Robin, Green Arrow,Flash, Green Arrow, Blue Beetle,and Guy Gardner

They did use Hal Jordan in one episode as Green Lantern!

By far my favorite hero has been Aquaman! I love that they made him kind of a work-a-holic yet bumbling father.

Also, Green Arrow is totally awesome in this series - as are Blue Beetle, Captain Marvel, and Firestorm... I'm still waiting to see if the rumors are true about Superman and Wonderwoman. I really disliked the character of the Music Meister, but that was one of the best episodes.

Wildcat and the outsiders the jsa bat-mite

Mr. Babyface, Ms. Manface and Equinox!

Well, I haven't seen any episodes from the second half of season 2, but these are the ones who I think have been handled the best out of the guest stars I have seen:

Bat-Mite
The Spectre
Etrigan
Detective Chimp
B'wana Beast
Firestorm
Katana
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Kamandi
Deadman
Bronze Tiger
Hawk and Dove (I know they only had a teaser, but it was a fun teaser.)

My favourite is probably either the Spectre, Detective Chimp or Firestorm.

Favorite superhero (besides the alliterative Batman): Green Arrow

Favorite supervillain: The Music Maestro!

Any animated series that not only features Guy Gardner, but gives him the occassional spotlight, is a favorite for me.

After seeing the teaser for the newest episode: Wonder Woman. BTBATB managed to make a far better version in just 3 minutes than the DCAU did in 5 seasons.

B'wana Beast. R.I.P

BwanaBeast_MattelLovesHim2.jpg

0. The entrire Batfamily (Batman,Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Ace,)
1. Aquaman
2. Superman
3. Green Arrow and Black Canary
4. Blue Beetle
5. Wonder Woman
6. Green Lantern (Hal Jordon)
7. Plastic Man
8. Huntress
9. B'wana Beast.
10. Booster Gold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread