Favorite FF Covers

FF190.jpg

all images copyright Marvel Comics

When I first saw these covers I was not real sure of the artwork......once I read the dialogue.....it fit....the artwork fit the dialogue.....very cool....

I ended up really loving the artwork....

Hmmmm....my post above was the last post in the thread but didn't show....weird....

When I first saw these covers I was not real sure of the artwork......once I read the dialogue.....it fit....the artwork fit the dialogue.....very cool....

I too loved FF:1234. I thought that the artwork by Jae Lee is stunning - very dark, gritty, and fitting to Morrison's vision.

One of my favorite covers in recent years is probably the one for the last issue of the Mark Waid run, with the image of the Four stacking their hands. I'd thought that it might make a nice image onscreen in a FF movie.

I too loved FF:1234. I thought that the artwork by Jae Lee is stunning - very dark, gritty, and fitting to Morrison's vision.

One of my favorite covers in recent years is probably the one for the last issue of the Mark Waid run, with the image of the Four stacking their hands. I'd thought that it might make a nice image onscreen in a FF movie.

you may just get your wish....
:woot:

anyone have covers when the BP and storm are on the team? as they are now i mean? i woudl like to see them alot!!!! plz post!

Does any one like the Turner covers we have been getting on the last few issues of the FF? I, for one, wish they would let the interior artist do his own covers. Does Marvel think this guy sells books?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"