Favorite "Get Well" food?

Im honostly not sure. I haven't had a cold, fever or any sinus related illness for a long time. Ive had some stomach viruses in the past 5 years and I would only drink Pepsi and Gatorade.

Whenever I have a cold, parlor pizza always helps me.

same here. :up: along with chicken soup and italian ice, mashed potatoes is one the only foods that helps relieves me when im sick.

Ooh, that's right!! I have that stuff when I'm sick too! Especially when I have bronchitis or a sore throat. Stuff works like magic.

chicken soup and ginger ale. also lots of nyquil

I always crave spicy things when I'm sick. A good jalepeno coated burrito does a body good.

Homemade chicken noodle soup, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

this is exactly what i luv to eat when i have a cold or flu but when im really sick, i cant eat anything. i usually drink flat soda like ginger-ale or sprite

Is it "Feed a fever, starve a cold"?

I don't eat when I'm sick. I sleep, and drink plenty of Ginger Ale. Ginger Ale, I guess.

Yes sir. If you don't give your body fuel, where's it gonna get the energy to fight off an infection? It's like a machine. Energy in, energy out.

There are so many myths that people still cling too, it's ridiculous. "Sweat out your fever", "Being out in the cold will make you catch a cold". False , false, false.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"