13. Colossus "?
14. Polaris "?
15. Professor X moment?
16. Gambit moment?
17. Jubilee "?
18. Psylocke "?
And anyone else I may have missed?

astonishseventeen-1.jpg

Possibly a bit soon, but honestly, I haven't seen this character this good in years.

EDIT: And of course, it's not just how he looks, but what he's just done.

Favorite Storm moment... UXM 242

Cyclops: We were supposed to defeat N'astir, not destroy him.
Storm: One could not be accomplished with out the other.
Cyclops: Who made you judge juror and executioner (or something along those lines)
Storm: I am STORM, leader of the X-Men. Not only does that give me the right, but also the responsibility!

I LOVED THAT $#IT!!!
IN YO FACE SCOTT. I TOOK YOUR PLACE AS TEAM LEADER WHILE I WAS DEPOWERED 41 issues ago!

and one of my favorite Psylocke moments is in my signature. And X-Men #7 when she nearly single handedly dissposed of the Hand, Matsuo, Fenris, and Omega Red. That was clever how she manipulated Arcady into believing he was affecting her.

Boba_Fett_123 said:
astonishseventeen-1.jpg

Possibly a bit soon, but honestly, I haven't seen this character this good in years.

**** yeah.

A favorite moment for Jean Grey is when she's comforting Jubilee after Illyana has died.

Altho he's not on the list, a favorite Magneto moment is when he talks Rachel (Phoenix II) out of killing a group of college students who had previously tried to murder Professor Xavier and were currently about to kill Shadowcat.

My favorite Iceman moment was him going head to head against Bastion in X-men 69. For so long he's always been the comical background character but in that arc he stepped up as a leader and was a much stronger, confident and courageous character

For Psylocke it was when she fought and defeated Shadow King. That was my favorite Betsy story ever

Cyclops, when he led the Acolytes throught the outback to safety.
They didn't like him, they didn't want to be there, they thought he was pushing them too far unecesarily.. but they followed him anyway, because they knew that he would be able to lead them to safety and that it was the only way that they could survive.

Rogue, the whole Boysenberry pie incident still has a soft spot in me heart

Psylocke, her "seduction" of Cyclops. +Jeans comment about Cyclops's second mutation was a classic. (i cant believe they actually tried to retcon it, saying she was being controlled by Kwannon... why ccouldnt they have just made her a bit naughty lol)

Iceman... maybe the end of his Icons series. I dunno why, just thought tt was a bit sad really. It just felt like he almost misses never having had a normal life, and all he wants is to settle down, take some responsibilities and have some family+love in his life.

My favorite Jubilee moment was when Bastion was trying to convince her that just about all the X-Men had been killed, & she wasn't buying it. Then he showed her an image of Wolverine begging for mercy & she laughed her @$$ off.

Galact-Gal said:
A favorite moment for Jean Grey is when she's comforting Jubilee after Illyana has died.

Altho he's not on the list, a favorite Magneto moment is when he talks Rachel (Phoenix II) out of killing a group of college students who had previously tried to murder Professor Xavier and were currently about to kill Shadowcat.
I guess I could've included Magneto; he's technically a villain but he's about as much good as he is bad.

Geez, I wish I had a scanner so I could post the scenes I'm going to talk about. This is a Cecelia Reyes incident: In Uncanny 390 Peter Rasputin dies in order to spread the Legacy Virus cure. Cecelia finds him & desperately tries to revive him. Through several panels she keeps repeating, "You are not going to die today!", until finally it changes to "Please...don't die today. Please." when she realizes that she can't save him.

Galact-Gal said:
Geez, I wish I had a scanner so I could post the scenes I'm going to talk about. This is a Cecelia Reyes incident: In Uncanny 390 Peter Rasputin dies in order to spread the Legacy Virus cure. Cecelia finds him & desperately tries to revive him. Through several panels she keeps repeating, "You are not going to die today!", until finally it changes to "Please...don't die today. Please." when she realizes that she can't save him.
Aye that was a great scene. Cecilia was a good character

Yes she was...oh and my favorite BISHOP moment...the whole space sage with his and Deathbird's flirting

mightiest_mortal said:
Aye that was a great scene. Cecilia was a good character

i loved her and really wish they would bring her back

????I thought I posted in this thread......

Boba_Fett_123 said:
astonishseventeen-1.jpg

when did this happen and who got the bullet in the ass?

ghost113 said:
when did this happen and who got the bullet in the ass?

It happened in
Astonishing X-Men, the most recent issue...and Cyke there it popin a cap in White Queen Number 1...long story...if you wanna know, just go to the Astonishing forums.

thanks I don't read astonishing but i might pick up the tpbs just for that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"