Favorite "new" hero?

Loved Strange since his movie came out. But seriously I love them all and think Spidey,Cap,Panther,Strange and Wasp would make a badass New Avengers roster. As long as Thor gets to stick around both them and The Guardians lol

Doctor Strange is really starting to run away with it a little

Strange is my favourite new character. Played by a great, the Strange we got in Infinity War was totally amazing.

Now that I saw the latest superHERo film. I'm ranking from my favorite to least favorite
1. Stephen
2. Carol
3. T'Challa
4. Scott
5. Hope

The other two I don't really consider as superHEROines like the other five.

Okay, now that I'm up to speed I'd say the best new Marvel heroes lately have been:

1) Miles Morales (Spider-Verse)
2) Peter Parker (PS4)
3) Doctor Strange (MCU)
4) Peter B Parker (Spider-Verse)
5) Black Panther (MCU)
6) Valkyrie (MCU)
7) Korg (MCU)
8) Shuri (MCU)

9) Spider-Gwen (Spider-Verse)
10) Captain Marvel (MCU)

Captain Marvel. I went into that movie loving Thor more than any other hero, and left it loving Carol Danvers. Literally. She is my new favorite hero, in the MCU.

I've never been a big fan of Carol in the comics but I definitely liked the MCU's take on her and she'll probably grow on me a bit once she's been in some better films. Thor/Cap/Daredevil will probably always be my favourites in the MCU though.

Last edited:
Okay, now that I'm up to speed I'd say the best new Marvel heroes lately have been:

1) Miles Morales (Spider-Verse)
2) Peter Parker (PS4)
3) Doctor Strange (MCU)
4) Peter B Parker (Spider-Verse)
5) Black Panther (MCU)
6) Valkyrie (MCU)
7) Korg (MCU)
8) Shuri (MCU)

9) Spider-Gwen (Spider-Verse)
10) Captain Marvel (MCU)

I've never been a big fan of Carol in the comics but I definitely liked the MCU's take on her and she'll probably grow on me a bit once she's been in some better films. Thor/Cap/Daredevil will probably always be my favourites in the MCU though.

MCU Captain Marvel is definitely my favorite version of Carol so far, I've never really liked the comic or animated versions of the character.

I'll be curious to see how much of a boost Infinity War gives the Strange sequel at the box office.

I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet but I've never cared much about her in general. I like all the new heroes though and so I'll rank them as..

Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man
Valkyrie
Wasp
Mantis

Last edited:
I'll be curious to see how much of a boost Infinity War gives the Strange sequel at the box office.
That along with the likely crazier content of the film itself (I'm hoping) which should make for a great trailer. And yes, he was sooo good in IW! He'll surely have picked up many new fans after that showing (some who might have not seen the first film).

Mister Strange is really running away with this

I voted Doctor Strange.
I thought his origin movie was good. Then it was fun to see him showing up in Ragnarok. And in IW he seriously leveled up, mostly because of that battle against Thanos.

Black Panther - I loved what they did with him in Civil War. In Black Panther I actually think they took a step back with the character. His suit, the fighting moves, the use of CGI, that regal/secretive feeling... was way better executed in CW.

Spider-Man: Had a fun first movie and was good in IW. Tom Holland was perfectly cast.

Valkyrie: Solid first impression. Cool, badass and layered character. She has only appeared in 1 movie so far so that’s a drawback.

Mantis: I kind of feel neutral about her.

Wasp: Haven’t shen AatW.

Captain Marvel: Haven’t seen.

Well, Thor is still great...just...not as great as Carol...
tenor.gif

Can't wait to see Strange's shining moments in Endgame because I'm sure he he'll have some moments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"