Favorite comic book movie of 2019?

I'm the opposite, saw it twice in the cinema as I always do that for big releases. But with the 4K blu ray I took weeks to buy it when I normally get them on release day, and have had for over a week now and still not had the desire to watch it.

I feel the way about the others. I haven't seen Hellboy yet. Dark Phoenix was bad and I don't have to watch it again. Joker was excellent, but I don't see myself ever owning it. Shazam was good but don't see myself buying it. If some of them were on TV, maybe I'd watch it, but I wouldn't spend any money outside of the typical cable bill to watch them again.

I feel the way about the others. I haven't seen Hellboy yet. Dark Phoenix was bad and I don't have to watch it again. Joker was excellent, but I don't see myself ever owning it. Shazam was good but don't see myself buying it. If some of them were on TV, maybe I'd watch it, but I wouldn't spend any money outside of the typical cable bill to watch them again.

For me so far Captain Marvel and Shazam get better with repeat viewings and FFH I loved at the cinema.

DP and HB I will probably buy eventually because I am a completist but I will wait until they go cheap.

I'm a little surprised some of the other ones haven't gotten at least 1 vote :funny:

Endgame by a big margin.

2. Shazam
3. Far Faron Home
4. Captain Marvel
5. Joker

2-5 are pretty much the same

Joker, I suppose.

I would rank them like this:

Joker.
Shazam.
Endgame.
Captain Marvel.

Haven't seen Dark Phoenix or Hellboy.

1) Endgame
2)Captain Marvel
3)Shazam
4)Joker
5)Far From Home
6)Dark Phoenix.

Didn't bother with Hellboy.

1) End Game
2) Shazam!
3) Far From Home
4) Captain Marvel (these two are fairly close in terms of quality)
5) Dark Phoenix

Still haven’t seen Joker or Hellboy.

I made the mistake of watching it, learn from my experience, it's not the so bad it's good variety.

I actually started it on a plane and couldn’t make it through the first ten minutes. That’s pretty awful for a plane movie.

So in that respect I’d probably rank it below DP.

Watched Joker yesterday, still processing it. But I can say for certain it's the best one this year.

Tried to watch Hellboy and it just didn't work. I dropped it after 20 minutes or so.

Damn I just realized that I forgot about Far From Home. Spider-Man is my second favorite character so that's not good! :funny: I actually enjoyed that movie quite a bit despite itself.

1. Endgame
Than a wide gap
2. Captain Marvel
3. Joker
4. Far from Home
5. Shazam

Joker

Endgame

Shazam
Far From Home
Captain Marvel
Hellboy

I dug Shazam and Joker, and Captain Marvel and Far From Home to a lesser extent, but I'd have to vote for Endgame.

Actually a little more difficult than I thought. I really liked Far from home, it's hard to argue with EG in terms of sheer superhero scale, and Joker was awesome.

I'm gonna go with Hellboy ;)

For me I am torn between Endgame and Joker...but Endgame barely gets over on Joker for me because of emotional impact

1. Endgame
2. Shazam (Think it has massive rewatchability)
3. Joker
4. Far From Home
5. Dark Phoenix
6. Captain Marvel

Haven't seen Hellboy yet as I was told it was god awful.

Joker for me, watching Endgame again at home finally just cemented how disappointed I was with certain aspects of it. The 2nd act especially feels like a real drag on re-watch.

I voted for Hellboy since I figured no one else would

My list, although I haven't seen them all.
1) Endgame because...well come on.
2) Spider-man Far From Home
3) Captain Marvel

Haven't seen Shazam, Dark Phoenix, or Hellboy, and I probably won't watch any of them. Joker I want to see, and I will no doubt move it above Captain Marvel, as I didn't care too much for it. Endgame and Spidey were great, though.

mine are:
#1Marvels the Avengers end game
#2 Marvels captian Marvel
#3Marvels spider-man : far form home
#4marvels venom
#5 marvels spider-man into the spider verse computer Anmited moive
#6 marvel thor ragnarok
#7 marvels black panther
#8 dc's Aqua man
#9 dc's Shazam
#10 dc's super man the death of super man part 1 & reign of super man part 2 Animated movie

ones i hadn't seen:
joker
x-men Dark phoenix
hellboy

Endgame was definitely my no.1 of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"