Favorite Pixar Movie

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
There was one of these threads 4 years ago. It's time to revisit this.

Toy Story (1995)
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7503-1387479128-16.gif

A Bug's Life (1998)
tumblr_mczrh1Irac1r1uez8o1_500.gif

Toy Story 2 (1999)
tumblr_muft5uyLoY1sq85i2o1_500.gif

Monsters, Inc (2001)
tumblr_lu6tshIv3n1qiol6o.gif

Finding Nemo (2003)
tumblr_ljre0z5jkI1qegckf.gif

Incredibles (2004)
tumblr_lvhzcl3Ydy1r74uw7o2_500.gif

Cars (2005)
tumblr_mmy4edfgJO1soni85o1_500.gif

Ratatouille (2007)
tumblr_inline_mnebdwHVmD1rrkdbp.gif

Wall-E (2008)
tumblr_lv4txdRz0Y1qiol6o.gif

Up (2009)
up-004-07252014.gif

Toy Story 3 (2010)
toy-story-3.jpg

Cars 2 (2011)
tumblr_lqli4z4uvK1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Brave (2012)
tumblr_m5mtf35Ss91qk03sb.gif

Monster's University (2013)
BabyMike.gif

Toy Story hands down. Though I did enjoy a lot of the other movies.

This is a tough one, I love Toy Story 1, mostly because I would have been about 9 when it came out and had never seen anything like it before, although I do appreciate Toy Story 3 more. Love Finding Nemo, it's just visually beautiful, has some real laugh out loud moments mixed with what at heart, is quite a sad story. Then there is Monsters.inc, story wise I think my previous mentions do better, but this is a rare film in the fact it makes me tear up, the relationship between Boo and Sully just really gets me, I don't know why, maybe it's because she is so cute.
Up, although not one of my favourites, has the most gut wrenching opening ever, how they made me feel that much heartache and sorrow for cgi characters is amazing.
I simply cannot pick a favourite from them.

Last edited:
It's between Incredibles, Wall-E and Up for me. I can rewatch those all the time and never get sick of them.

I voted for wall-e. One of the greatest films ever made as far as in concerned. Beyond that it's a toss up between up and ratatouille. Anyone who votes for cars or cars 2 shall be forced to wear the cone of shame. :o

I need to think about this one. I'm torn between The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc and Wall-E.

I am not really a great lover of animated films, but if they ever decide to make a follow-up to The Incredibles I would be forking out $ for the DVD when it comes out. I don't think I could be ever bothered with seeing this kind of film in a cinema.

Monsters Inc
The Incredibles
A Bugs Life

Toy Story 1,2 and 3, Incredibles and Monsters

I can't. I really can't. Ratatouille, The Incredibles, Up, WALL-E, the Toy Stories, Monsters Inc. are all favorites. I'm a foodie, and a Le Creuset collector, so a movie like Ratatouille is incredibly special to me. They really nailed it. Just nailed it.

How I'd decide is if you were only limited to one at a store. What would you buy first?

This is tough. I'm torn between Toy Story, Toy Story 3, WALL*E, Finding Nemo, and Up.

Last edited:
Finding Nemo... by a longshot for me. It's such a beautiful film plus I have good memories of watching it with my kids.

It's definitely Toy Story for me, I really enjoyed it when it first came out. Up, Finding Nemo, A Bugs Life, & The Incredibles are also excellent movies I can enjoy again & again.

Finding Nemo EASILY. I like all of Pixar's movies, but Finding Nemo is just a classic among my family - we quote it all the time lol.

Watching Wall-E right now. I think the love story is just touching and endearing. :up:

My favourite is A Bug's Life, with Finding Nemo in second, and Toy Story 2 in third.

I think it's safe to bet that age has a lot to do with these choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"