Pixar-Disney feud

honestly, I wasn't interested in this one as I was in the others they've made (except for Cars, I didn't even bother to see that one), but one of my daughters dragged us into seeing it, so we went, we saw it, and we were amazed by the movie, great story, great animation and a very entertaining film overall

most complaints I'm reading here seem to be from people who just want to complain and nothing more

I mean, honestly... how is a movie about french cooking rats going to be a tougher sell than a movie about fish? FISH DAMMIT!!!

I don't think Ratatoullie was up to the standard of previous films,i can imagine this was Pixar and Disney's first failure.

I don't think Ratatoullie was up to the standard of previous films,i can imagine this was Pixar and Disney's first failure.

It made money, was critically acclaimed, and will most likely win the Oscar. So...I don't see how it can be considered a failure.

Pixar never ceases to amaze. I haven't seen a movie yet that I thought wasn't good. That's like Toy Story 1 & 2, Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Cars and Ratatouille? 8 movies solid. That's better than Disney's animated track record.

Disney should stick with National Treasure, Pirates, fluff movies, and their High School Musical and leave animation up to Pixar.
HSM should be destroyed.

I thought DHWAV was #1 in '95. Maybe Domestic or WW, but I read it in a movie record book.

Hmm....The book was really wrong. Despite it coming out in 2002.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"