Favorite set piece in a Chris Nolan flick?

Tacit Ronin

Avenger
Reaction score
What's your favorite set piece from a Nolan flick? If your favorite is not one of the options, choose 'other' and post what it is.

Mine's is without hesitation 'Docking'. I think it's the most visually resplendent and emotionally charged set piece of Nolan's career.

Urk9q5hrPEo.jpg

Last edited:
I voted for OTHER. Shame on you for not including Nolan's best movie ''The Prestige''

The light bulb field was the most stunning set piece:

55196a165d9cddc8.jpg

The bank robbery was a thing of beauty.

What's your favorite set piece from a Nolan flick? If your favorite is not one of the options, choose 'other' and post what it is.

Mine's is without hesitation 'Docking'. I think it's the most visually resplendent and emotionally charged set piece of Nolan's career.

Urk9q5hrPEo.jpg

I agree. I was at the edge of my seat during the dock scene and I just got chills throughout the entire sequence. The visuals topped with the soundtrack made for an amazing experience.

The docking in Interstellar is magnificent.

But the weightless hallway fight in Inception is great too.

The Hotel Hallway Fight in Inception.

The Joker/Batman chase scene in The Dark Knight is one of the best action set-pieces of all time, and certainly one of the best chase scenes ever put to film.

The lack of music, the pacing, the various beats and sound effect cues, the cinematography, the fact that it was primarily completed with practical effects, etc. Brilliant.

Most of these are great, but the chase scene in The Dark Knight is the most memorable to me.

Oh, I'm going to need to think about this. Too many good choices. I'm leaning toward the Batman/Joker car chase, though.

The docking scene in Interstellar and the hallway fight in Inception are both classics imo. Same for the bank robbery in TDK. I also lie the rescue in TDK. But my favorite by far is TDK chase. "Now there's a Batman". :hoboj:

21cxr8h.jpg

3278777_orig.png

TDK chase. It's awesome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"