Legends Star Wars the Games Thread

Been playing Force Unleashed for a while, it would be cool if they decided to make some Legends type of story where you could play as any character from the beginning of the sage to the Sequel trilogy, possibly even with alternative futures.

Add in the possibility of changing the fighting style and all that, and it would be the ultimate Star Wars power fantasy video game.

Anyone used to play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds for Pc... I used to play that none stop!

Knights of the Old Republic Possibly Being Updated for New Release?

knights-of-the-old-republic1.jpg

From Cinelinx:
I’ve heard from multiple sources that Knights of the Old Republic is getting an update for the current generation consoles…and I’m not talking about a resolution remaster; an actual upgrade to the game to make it enjoyable for both new and returning gamers. Better yet, I’m hearing it’ll be coming sooner than you think

http://www.starwars7news.com/2015/0...c-possibly-being-updated-for-new-release.html

I may just go ahead and buy a PS4 if this becomes true. KOTOr I and II plus Battlefront III on Next Gen consoles with Next gen Graphics!... Yup I'll buy that PS4 or XboxOne in a heart beat! :woot:

#KOTORPS4
#KOTORXBOXONE
#DarthRevan

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back