Favourite new marvel film

billyuk89

Civilian
Reaction score
What film are you most looking forward to seeing this year?

I can’t wait for the new doctor strange film going to be amazing

Definitely Dr Strange. I liked all the prior Dr Strange appearances, I like Scarlet Witch, I like cosmic weirdness, and the trailers all look good. Whereas Thor 4 has the impediment of being centered around Natalie Portman ( always the weakest part of the prior movies ), and Black Panther 2. . . has still yet to have its story adequately explained given the giant gaping hole left by Boseman.

Dr. Strange, though Thor is right behind it.

It's reeeeeeally hard to get excited for Black Panther without knowing what the **** is going on with it. I suppose that should be part of the excitement, but I can't get there.

Got to be Raimi. Feels like a special treat, like getting a real director in the MCU. Not a certainty that it'll be great, but it'll be interesting to look at at the very least.

Doctor Strange, Thor, Black Panther, in that order...

Not sure yet about all the legacy hero stuff happening with Marvel these days. Curious to see how it's all gonna play out.

Thor Love & Thunder. Taika nailed it with Ragnarok.
Used to be MoM but after the disappointment of NWH I fear another fan-service movie

Any of the films that get us to the Fantastic Four in the MCU, the quickest, basically.

Plus Into Spider-Verse sequel, the first was exceptional. :spidey:

Thor: Love and Thunder

- Thor! The return of the OG Avenger and fan favorite character.
- Christian Bale’s Gorr and the character juicy storyline.
- Jane Foster’s MCU redemption story.
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Valkyrie / Korg & Miek / Zeus, the Olympians and other gods from different pantheons.
- The return of The Grandmaster and even Sif plus a ton of other surprises…

Thor Love & Thunder. Taika nailed it with Ragnarok.
Used to be MoM but after the disappointment of NWH I fear another fan-service movie
If NWH was fan service, sign me up for,MORE!

The Marvels.
The World Underestimated the Potential Success of Captain Marvel.
I think that they are doing the same with the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"